misses in corners

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cytex

Early adopter
I avoided being toxic, but since ure poking ur nose into discussion that was finished, i have to say this, no sub no talk
I think I already answered this to u but sure thing I'll do it again, so as I already said I currently have a different subscription on another provider, and having multiple subscriptions is just a waste of money imo

Ryanlawrence742

I think I already answered this to u but sure thing I'll do it again, so as I already said I currently have a different subscription on another provider, and having multiple subscriptions is just a waste of money imo
ye and still u are being toxic....

cytex

Early adopter
what was bullshit abt me stating that if you have a 185k uid it means that you started hvhing in 2k20?????
what does ur uid on one public forum have to do with u starting at a specific year? exactly nothing, thats like saying "you started eating pizza with the age of 5 so before u werent actually living"
they may had no interest in onetap so didnt create an account but u apperently seem to really care about people knowing when u joined and what ur uid is so I understand that u are in a really close minded mental state

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypoyo

Ryanlawrence742

what does ur uid on one public forum have to do with u starting at a specific year? exactly nothing, thats like saying "you started eating pizza with the age of 5 so before u werent actually living"
they may had no interest in onetap so didnt create an account but u apperently seem to really care about people knowing when u joined and what ur uid is so I understand that u are in a really close minded mental state
and what does me being in a "close minded mental state" have for u to poke ur nose in a discussion which wasnt even related to you?

fusionezzz

and what does me being in a "close minded mental state" have for u to poke ur nose in a discussion which wasnt even related to you?
using what you said against niceuid you're hvhing since november 2k19 so literally 2k20 as you think that the join date on a 1 single public forum is your join date to hvh. You think that because it applies to you. So you're calling 2k20 player to someone while you literally are one too

Ryanlawrence742

using what you said against niceuid you're hvhing since november 2k19 so literally 2k20 as you think that the join date on a 1 single public forum is your join date to hvh. You think that because it applies to you. So you're calling 2k20 player to someone while you literally are one too
lol 170k and also no sub no talk kid

fusionezzz

and ur sub??? mad cuz poor???
im buying tomorrow again lol and it ran out like a week ago i wasnt even on a place with good internet why would i resub just to spend some days of the sub without using it like a retard? you can check my profile tomorrow it will have a sub retard