My Opinion as of 25/4/2021

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

How is your experience using Onetap as of April 2021

• I dumped legits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm bad at HvH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CLUBY918

Intro
My experience with Onetap V4 has been disappointing, I'll be going over the Menu, Rage, Visuals, Performance(optimization) and Scripting, since I don't use the legit bot, I won't be giving my feedback on it. Keep in mind this is "my experience" over the past month, this won't reflect your experience with Onetap.

Menu
The V4 menu is difficult to navigate to say the least. It can take a good hour to config, despite using V4 when it first launched, the menu has always been a huge mess, it is very difficult to identify where everything is and very unnecessary with 50 tabs. The new adding of weapons to the ragebot was very impractical and it'll be better with just weapon types e.g. Auto, Heavy Pistol like V3. Overall, the new menu is cluttered and difficult to use.
2/10

Rage
The ragebot in my experience has been very disappointing, the ragebot used to be comparable to other high end cheats, but recently it's been missing a lot(the misses that don't return a message in console). I may not be the best at HvH and these misses also will not reflect your experience with Onetap. What worked for me best currently on Onetap is to turn on hideshots with the scout and onshot the fuck out of everyone. With Autos it has been missing legs and body a fair amount, but you can't expect to hit every shot, especially with a cheat that last had a resolver update almost 6 months ago. If you're looking for a cheat for HvH Onetap is still your most accessible HvH cheat, the exploits like DT is still better than most public cheats, with DT recharge scripts it can be one of the fastest DT. Unlike V3 where there was a target priority(Highest damage, Cycle targets etc.) the ragebot is extremely basic and simplified compared to most cheats. The Anti-Aim lacks options itself, but it can be improved with scripts. Overall, the ragebot needs an update, in its current state it is still usable.
6/10

Visuals/Misc
The visuals are like most cheats, clean and comprehensive. My issue has been with the lack of features, such as nade prediction of enemy players. Overall the visuals are mostly clean to look at and doesn't bug out with weapons being rendered as behind wall esp. As for Misc it is missing some features such as a player list which allows for (Force body yaw and prioritizing certain players).
8/10

Performance

I'll keep it short and sweet, cheat is well optimized and run on most pcs. The cheat used to have a bug where it'll crash after death, that has been fixed.
10/10

Scripting
The scripting documentation is easy to understand, but it can use more examples. Although the idea of using java script isn't ideal, java script is a mix of languages, it'll be easier to use lua as it's practically pseudo code which will make it easier for people who want to script but don't know any languages.
8/10

Overall
The cheat is still decent it is still the most accessible cheat to any player for 20euros. It can definitely use an uplift, but then again this is a public cheat. :)
6.8/10