Looking for a solution to use old csgo sounds

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ZULUSCOUT

Hi. I might be autistic but i'm very reminiscent of old csgo sounds. They were meaty and satisfying when you killed someone. I want to use the old csgo sounds but can't because csgo mm uses sv_pure 1. Also, I think csgo got rid of sound files entirely and uses audio streaming in the game. Still, there's a way you can use old csgo sounds, which involves putting the old csgo sounds in the game folder along with a weapon_sounds script. Obviously the game detects that something is off and kicks you a couple minutes after joining a mm server or any server with sv_pure 1. Now I wanted to ask if there's a way I can use old csgo sounds without the game detecting that I have that custom script and custom gun sounds. Is this something that onetap can do? I tried iw but they don't have that feature. I will buy onetap just to use old sounds in the game if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Tanko

Tbh I am not completely sure ill check tho. Im pretty sure they have a option to unlock certain sv commands but not 100% sure on the svpure bypass

Tanko

I thought onetap has a svpure bypass right? Wouldn't this work if that was enabled and the sound files/custom script were in the directory?
ok So i asked around and it turns out that onetap does! I would totally recommend it man. great hack

jayden

it definitely had one in the old menu, but since i haven't used the newer one i'm not too sure (however it should have it because y would they remove that)

Reactions: Tilestra