Just some screens i made in hvh

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

well, ot is trash atm. and no matter what you guys say it will not change my opinion in the slightest. Bc i use it since i joined every single fucking day.

I mean, yes it hits often but not enough. It miss body on 3 feet distance and everybody screams cfg issue. There is no cfg that misses this shit if not for the cheat.

This lovely community of ot femboys is high quality shit.

(Btw this is no hate. Just facts)
7gXX5sh.png
ddWzSQc.png
ddWzSQc.png
DAQPufc.png
hYxYAh5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkrayHvH

Haunter

Subscriber
well, ot is trash atm. and no matter what you guys say it will not change my opinion in the slightest. Bc i use it since i joined every single fucking day.

I mean, yes it hits often but not enough. It miss body on 3 feet distance and everybody screams cfg issue. There is no cfg that misses this shit if not for the cheat.

7gXX5sh.png
ddWzSQc.png
ddWzSQc.png
DAQPufc.png
hYxYAh5.png
stop using retarded logs that arent right lol also yea the hack hasnt been updated in quite a while and cannot handle roll or any of the new exploits

Reactions: swagbossmillionaire

keoperDAB

Subscriber
stop using retarded logs that arent right lol also yea the hack hasnt been updated in quite a while and cannot handle roll or any of the new exploits
roll aa=force baim+force sp+disable head hitbox+ssg+standby choke+min dmg 1=ez solved

cossmink

7gXX5sh.png
ddWzSQc.png
ddWzSQc.png
DAQPufc.png
hYxYAh5.png
Literally the only thing wrong with this cheat right now is that the resolver isnt updated to newest AntiAims. Ofcourse it wont hit roll etc since it didnt get updated for such a long time. If you see people using roll or just generally people you cant resolve, put forceBaim and forceSP onto something like f1 (toggle) and peek them with this. It is not the nicest way to play but what can you do

asc

No shit! I am not that stupid to include screenshots where people use roll. Every screen shown open was unknown misses on people without roll.
roll aa=force baim+force sp+disable head hitbox+ssg+standby choke+min dmg 1=ez solved

asc

onetap doesnt log anything else exept spread misses u retard. What else should i do to show that ot resolver is garbage. God i hate people like you trying to find excuses for stuff that is completly unrelevant for the topic

asc

Literally the only thing wrong with this cheat right now is that the resolver isnt updated to newest AntiAims. Ofcourse it wont hit roll etc since it didnt get updated for such a long time. If you see people using roll or just generally people you cant resolve, put forceBaim and forceSP onto something like f1 (toggle) and peek them with this. It is not the nicest way to play but what can you do
I would have said something about other things i dont like if there would be any. I am just complaining about the resolver not hitting or even shooting even tho it has already made damage (here roll) and missing shot that i would hit even when being legit

Haunter

Subscriber
onetap doesnt log anything else exept spread misses u retard. What else should i do to show that ot resolver is garbage. God i hate people like you trying to find excuses for stuff that is completly unrelevant for the topic
You are the retard there is no way to accurately detect miss reasons in javascript so your logs are just bullshitting you and making you look like an idiot, im not doubting you are missing things like roll because you 100% are but dont rely on ur stupid ass logs to tell you that

Reactions: Chapters
You are the retard there is no way to accurately detect miss reasons in javascript so your logs are just bullshitting you and making you look like an idiot, im not doubting you are missing things like roll because you 100% are but dont rely on ur stupid ass logs to tell you that
if you recalculate the viewangles using the eye pitch delta cartesian plane algorithm you can accurately detect if you missed due to rezolver or not

• Love
Reactions: Haunter

kazu

Disabled
Hello guys!

I've just stumbled over this thread and I read a lot of information which is very far away from the truth and I would like to tell you guys something.

I've spent a lot of time researching various things like, how resolvers work, etc. After I got the hang of everything, I decided to create my own aimbot script.
And so far, I must say, it's truly astonishing how much better the performance is.

I use a secret resolving method that is far more superior than every other method out there.
Not only is it ten times faster but it is also performing incredibly well. I have tested my script for over 500 hours and I'd say it's close to perfect.
Per match, my total hit percentage is at 91%, which is way higher than every other cheat is able to reach with their super slow resolver method.

I'd really like to share the script with the public but I am afraid, that my script would completely mess up the HvH meta.
So I am currently refraining from releasing my piece of software. Although it might be possible for me to eventually release or sell it one day.

I have pretty much created all of the scripts I always dreamed about. It's definitely possible to create everything in Javascript.
So please, @Haunter refrain from using words like "retard", just because one person doesn't know that much about scripting or CS:GO in general.
I'm not going around calling you a "retard" either, just because you are missing the information I have and know about.

If you would like to learn about the methods I'm using, feel free to message me at any time.
I'm willing to share my knowledge. I'm willing to share pieces of my code to people, so maybe someone eventually figures out how it works.

Thanks for reading my reply.
I love you all. Stay tapping.

Last edited:

asc

and unknown doesn't stand for resolver only, it can be death (server unregistered) so yeah, u can't even sure which kind of missing and the script is accurate or not
death get logged seperatly aswell as unregistered shots.