Just some screens i made in hvh

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

None do that is the point
i know. Ducky is a paid script so i trust it more. Thats why i use it for the logs. But nobody can tell me that all the misses on my screens are just spread or cfg issue. (tho my cfg is pretty good in my opinion) And its not like these are the only cases i missed this much. I just scrennshoted it bc there are many "due to unknown" miss reasons on it. (to show the perfect resolver). I have these issues 24/7 with no moment of it being exeptional good. I dont understand why people try to defend onetap with the reason or miss logs not being good/perfect. And Ducky was the only script that i have that has sligtly better logs than my others.

Last edited:

leexx

tell me or give me a script that has accurate logs. Gonna use it and update this threat. Thx for your useful comment lmao
you cannot make accurate logs because of the lack of api functions, disable every fucking log you have, stop using bullshit features meant to trick people

Reactions: swagbossmillionaire

luvisrage16

stop using retarded logs that arent right lol also yea the hack hasnt been updated in quite a while and cannot handle roll or any of the new exploits
first mistake using a script called ducky that has useless and inaccurate logs
current custom logs can't be accurate but can be a nice addition to the default "missed due to spread" (especially if they weren't colored in BRIGHT YELLOW and if it said that they are inaccurate somewhere). At least you can get "missed due to death/dead"