Some lil help for a newcomer?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

HexOw

I have made my config and its MEH, i have a few things i wanna ask (cuse is misses and etc and i dont think that the cheat did something wrong,its my cfg/playstyle
(i have an agressive playstyle i like to rush and dt baim or head if i can,i know that not a single cheat is perfect and just walk and taps but 80% of the time i miss. or i hit 88 in 1)

1.Dt misses when is like 1m away how can i fix this?
2.Any suggestion for the head pointscale or body??
3Why my ot sometimes alt tabs me and wont let me enter again in cs and i have to restart?
4 Tips for hvh? anything :d

edit*
Also any tips for auto cfg for baims?
AND HOW DO I MAKE A decet scout cfg

Last edited:

FlexinOnEm

Banned
1.Thx gonna try
2.That was helpful now i understand
3.It alt tabs me on desktop and won't let me get back on cs go,i open up task manager and cs go isnt responding so i have to end task and restart
4,Already using that but thx :D
so when ur in game u get randomly alt tabbed

qwq123456

I have made my config and its MEH, i have a few things i wanna ask (cuse is misses and etc and i dont think that the cheat did something wrong,its my cfg/playstyle
(i have an agressive playstyle i like to rush and dt baim or head if i can,i know that not a single cheat is perfect and just walk and taps but 80% of the time i miss. or i hit 88 in 1)

1.Dt misses when is like 1m away how can i fix this?
2.Any suggestion for the head pointscale or body??
3Why my ot sometimes alt tabs me and wont let me enter again in cs and i have to restart?
4 Tips for hvh? anything :d

edit*
Also any tips for auto cfg for baims?
AND HOW DO I MAKE A decet scout cfg
1. force baim or safepoint

2. dynamic works pretty well

3. I don't get u

4. plays more and spectator those who always get top also watch more hvh video s

1. try more combinations of autostops, hitboxes and pointscales, it really takes some time to make a config as a newbie
2. dynamic usually works really good but again, you should try testing other combinations
3. I have no idea
4. Watch highlights and try to see what they are doing and their movement