is Onetap easy to make configs for?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nextalker

Alright so i'm sick of getting dicked on while using aimware, and i've seen **a lot** of people saying that onetap is easy to config for, is this true?
When it comes to making configs i'm actually 100% retarded.
Also does onetap have a console like aimware? Because i'd like to try making manual AA's like mouse 4 is to put my real at the right, and mouse 5 is to put it to the left.

Sorry for the short / undetailed thread it's just a simple question. Thank you for taking the time to read this / reply to this <3

bobby

Banned
Alright so i'm sick of getting dicked on while using aimware, and i've seen **a lot** of people saying that onetap is easy to config for, is this true?
When it comes to making configs i'm actually 100% retarded.
Also does onetap have a console like aimware? Because i'd like to try making manual AA's like mouse 4 is to put my real at the right, and mouse 5 is to put it to the left.

Sorry for the short / undetailed thread it's just a simple question. Thank you for taking the time to read this / reply to this <3
Yes, it's very easy to make a config for onetap once you understand the features. Under 15 minutes you can make a pretty good public cfg.

Making configs with every cheat is hard.

not with onetap

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
For everything that you don't understand, theres tooltips on pretty much every feature (hover with your mouse over a feature for 0.8s to display the tooltip). Besides that, theres this thread
which has explanations on what each feature does. There is also a lot of free configs in configs section (subscribers area) that you can use as a base for your config.

Also does onetap have a console like aimware?
No.

nextalker

For everything that you don't understand, theres tooltips on pretty much every feature (hover with your mouse over a feature for 0.8s to display the tooltip). Besides that, theres this thread
which has explanations on what each feature does. There is also a lot of free configs in configs section (subscribers area) that you can use as a base for your config.

No.
Thank you, but after buying onetap i made a pretty P config lol, thank you for replying <3 have a great day