Preparing Onetap for the future

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lolxdya

(this is more of a suggestion, but I wasn't entirely sure where I should post it, sorry if it shouldn't go here)

I've spent a lot of time helping people get into cheating, helping them work on their configs, and helping them learn how to hvh. If anyone else reading this has done the same, you already know these people have no clue what they're doing, and why would they? Onetap as a public cheat is a great candidate for most people to try as a first cheat, it definitely was my first cheat, and it likely was many others first cheat as well. Disregarding all cheat performance updates, I'm suggesting Onetap implements short demo videos, probably embedded through youtube to save on space required, explaining what each feature does. (I would be more than happy to help with making the videos).

The reason why I think the demo videos could be a great addition to onetap is not all of the new people who inject for the first time have someone to help guide them through the configuration process. Lots of people configure the cheat like a legit player would think, 100% hitchance, 100 min damage, head only, spinning, etc. Having these demo videos could help people learn to create configs and speed up their learning process for hvh, and would help the community grow, since people wouldn't just ragequit from the start because they don't know how to configure their cheat.

The benefits of an implementation like this; Bigger active community, more beginners would likely stay with onetap as a result of the extra help they get from these demo videos, gaining more resub money.

Obviously something like this wouldn't be able to happen overnight, but this could be something Onetap v5 could implement.

reub

i am a fan of interaction in the servers and thats how i learned to config (besides seems like to much work for not much in return)

lolxdya

i am a fan of interaction in the servers and thats how i learned to config (besides seems like to much work for not much in return)
it wouldn't be too hard to embed youtube links into the cheat, the harder part would just be making short 10 second demos showcasing features

reub

it wouldn't be too hard to embed youtube links into the cheat, the harder part would just be making short 10 second demos showcasing features
even in the nade prediction update they didnt bother to add customization for the quick peek circle so im guessing embeding yt videos in the cheat is a no

bershy

(this is more of a suggestion, but I wasn't entirely sure where I should post it, sorry if it shouldn't go here)

I've spent a lot of time helping people get into cheating, helping them work on their configs, and helping them learn how to hvh. If anyone else reading this has done the same, you already know these people have no clue what they're doing, and why would they? Onetap as a public cheat is a great candidate for most people to try as a first cheat, it definitely was my first cheat, and it likely was many others first cheat as well. Disregarding all cheat performance updates, I'm suggesting Onetap implements short demo videos, probably embedded through youtube to save on space required, explaining what each feature does. (I would be more than happy to help with making the videos).

The reason why I think the demo videos could be a great addition to onetap is not all of the new people who inject for the first time have someone to help guide them through the configuration process. Lots of people configure the cheat like a legit player would think, 100% hitchance, 100 min damage, head only, spinning, etc. Having these demo videos could help people learn to create configs and speed up their learning process for hvh, and would help the community grow, since people wouldn't just ragequit from the start because they don't know how to configure their cheat.

The benefits of an implementation like this; Bigger active community, more beginners would likely stay with onetap as a result of the extra help they get from these demo videos, gaining more resub money.

Obviously something like this wouldn't be able to happen overnight, but this could be something Onetap v5 could implement.
actually a good idea?

Reactions: lolxdya