(I'm new to hvh, Totally unqualified but I thought my opinion would be cool to read) Honest review of OTV4

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Blastoid

Hello!
Thanks for taking the time to read my review as a totally new hvher.
Sorry if I have any bad opinions in here. And sorry if I offend you in some way.
Lets get on with the review:

The menu:
The menu in my opinion looks super stylish. Like all cheats it takes a bit of time to get to know but the menu is simple enough and gets the job done. It was a little hard for me to config because the options can be a little hard to find but maybe thats just normal. And- If you're someone who is lazy and can't really config in the first place OT made it SUPER easy to just download a config on the forums. All in all really good!
8/10
-----------------------------------
Ragebot:
The ragebot & resolver is actually really good! I've heard mixed opinions from multiple people on OT but I haven't regretted purchasing the cheat!
With a good config (which is most peoples problem I think) you can decimate heads and rip apart bodies.
I think alot of people who trashtalk ot just run around corners and peek without thinking expecting for it to preform perfect but- with all cheats you have to think things through.
9/10
Visuals:
The visuals are really easy to config. I found the sweet spot and made it look good (at least to me) within a few minutes.
There are a really good amount of options to tweak.
Visuals are quite solid.
8/10
Legitbot:
I'd like to start this part by saying that this cheat is mainly for hvh and I don't think people should expect much out of it. But there are a few options to work with and I could definitely legit or even closet cheat with it!
I'm not really into legit cheating though-
7/10
Skin-Changer:
Nothing really here to talk about. Works well. Can't complain.
10/10
MISC:
Really love the js executer. Makes it really ez to add the things I want or just mess around.
10/10!
Everything else I haven't mentioned I either haven't used fully to review or think it is good.
In conclusion, The cheat is actually really great and out of everything I've ever used I think this is a really great competitor.
Best public hvh cheat and I absolutely love it! 10/10

(Thanks for reading :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Astr0HvH and edeen

JoshS2

how to be better at hvh, wait thats not googl-
didn't ask me, but i'll give my two cents worth, I would recommend finding a playstyle YOU like, not something you see a good player use something that you truly like, make a config based off of that, don't buy one, other peoples configs are made for their playstyle, it won't always match yours. people are going to make fun of you and shit talk you, don't listen to them and don't let them bother you. just keep playing and you'll get into the hang of it one day and keep learning and adapting to new stuff.