honestly, not worth it.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
That video isnt helpful as hes holding a knife out. I will test it later but avoid stuff like that.

SaithHvH

The cheat isnt perfect but still one of the best cheat in the market. With good javascript you can make other people to miss your head what can give you very big advantage. The resolver is also good,its missing sometimes ofc ( as every cheat do ) but most of the times I can give 1taps with it. Tbh javascripts can make the cheat very good.

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

LucyDrop

while yes, i definitely agree with aimware being worse, i feel as though for other people that do have options or a desire to look elsewhere, they probably should.
New people to hvh scene have nowhere to look, there isn't much good public cheat providers nowdays, back in the day you had like 10 good public cheats to choose from but nowdays onetap is only reliable option for hvh.

Reactions: Flaviusix

veil

Hey :)

I wanted to make a brutally honest review with my current experience with the cheat, and i cant lie, its not very good.

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.
An awful lot of configurable settings were lost during a recent update, in my opinion it hasnt been consistent at all recently, and has had many issues vs other cheats.
A perfect example of this was shown to me by a friend (here) and its honestly a good representation of how bad OT is at the moment.

I've experienced this many times myself against a variety of cheats.

Visuals - 8/10
I actually quite like the visual tab, its refreshing to see a nice range of options, as well as being easy to navigate, its probably one of my favourite things in the cheat.

AA - 7/10
The AA is fairly customisable, and can be pretty highly improved with many JS' available in the scripting section. Not much to say, as 90% of players DT baim xd

Legit - 6
Havent got much to say about it, its there & it works, however obviously this isnt really a legit cheat.

other ot users - 0/10
before even posting this, i can hear the "nice uid" and "playstyle / cfg / nn issue" comments. holy shit, some of you are retarded x)

safe thx enjoy ur weekend
agreed + you cant hit head against private cheat users that use custom luas lmao

Rias

how useful. go get yourself a sub, and attempt to use the cheat, then complain if im clueless and cant make a cfg, otherwise fuck up lol
i literally have mutliple 8 and 7ks from using this hack for like 5 days AHHAHA

Arieann

Hey :)

I wanted to make a brutally honest review with my current experience with the cheat, and i cant lie, its not very good.

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.
An awful lot of configurable settings were lost during a recent update, in my opinion it hasnt been consistent at all recently, and has had many issues vs other cheats.
A perfect example of this was shown to me by a friend (here) and its honestly a good representation of how bad OT is at the moment.

I've experienced this many times myself against a variety of cheats.

Visuals - 8/10
I actually quite like the visual tab, its refreshing to see a nice range of options, as well as being easy to navigate, its probably one of my favourite things in the cheat.

AA - 7/10
The AA is fairly customisable, and can be pretty highly improved with many JS' available in the scripting section. Not much to say, as 90% of players DT baim xd

Legit - 6
Havent got much to say about it, its there & it works, however obviously this isnt really a legit cheat.

other ot users - 0/10
before even posting this, i can hear the "nice uid" and "playstyle / cfg / nn issue" comments. holy shit, some of you are retarded x)

safe thx enjoy ur weekend
i had ot before so i can say this, but I agree