honestly, not worth it.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

payslip

Hey :)

I wanted to make a brutally honest review with my current experience with the cheat, and i cant lie, its not very good.

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.
An awful lot of configurable settings were lost during a recent update, in my opinion it hasnt been consistent at all recently, and has had many issues vs other cheats.
A perfect example of this was shown to me by a friend (here) and its honestly a good representation of how bad OT is at the moment.

I've experienced this many times myself against a variety of cheats.

Visuals - 8/10
I actually quite like the visual tab, its refreshing to see a nice range of options, as well as being easy to navigate, its probably one of my favourite things in the cheat.

AA - 7/10
The AA is fairly customisable, and can be pretty highly improved with many JS' available in the scripting section. Not much to say, as 90% of players DT baim xd

Legit - 6
Havent got much to say about it, its there & it works, however obviously this isnt really a legit cheat.

other ot users - 0/10
before even posting this, i can hear the "nice uid" and "playstyle / cfg / nn issue" comments. holy shit, some of you are retarded x)

safe thx enjoy ur weekend

legendbr

I wanted to make a brutally honest review with my current experience with the cheat, and i cant lie, its not very good.

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.
An awful lot of configurable settings were lost during a recent update, in my opinion it hasnt been consistent at all recently, and has had many issues vs other cheats.
A perfect example of this was shown to me by a friend (here) and its honestly a good representation of how bad OT is at the moment.

Visuals - 8/10
I actually quite like the visual tab, its refreshing to see a nice range of options, as well as being easy to navigate, its probably one of my favourite things in the cheat.

AA - 7/10
The AA is fairly customisable, and can be pretty highly improved with many JS' available in the scripting section. Not much to say, as 90% of players DT baim xd

Legit - 6
Havent got much to say about it, its there & it works, however obviously this isnt really a legit cheat.

other ot users - 0/10
before even posting this, i can hear the "nice uid" and "playstyle / cfg / nn issue" comments. holy shit, some of you are retarded x)

gotta agree..

Haunter

Subscriber
consistent at all
because nothing is ever the same in hvh you play against different players with different configs and cheats, you should try playing different when you arent doign so well
, i can hear the "nice uid" and "playstyle / cfg / nn issue" comments.
You shouldnt even listen to monkies whos only response is this anyways, the hack isnt perfect of course but i can still do consistently well with it despite the obvious issues such as hitbox selection(it shooting someones head when they are above you and backwards and the chance of you hitting it being like 0), as well as repeatedly dumping legs especially if the target is jittering

Reactions: veil

payslip

because nothing is ever the same in hvh you play against different players with different configs and cheats, you should try playing different when you arent doign so well

You shouldnt even listen to monkies whos only response is this anyways, the hack isnt perfect of course but i can still do consistently well with it despite the obvious issues such as hitbox selection(it shooting someones head when they are above you and backwards and the chance of you hitting it being like 0), as well as repeatedly dumping legs especially if the target is jittering

While yes, I completely understand your view here and it makes a lot of sense, I feel as though I've tried altering my playstyle, trying different configs JavaScripts settings etc and it really hasn't done anything for me.

The cheat just feels lackluster atm, atleast to me.

nifantix

Early adopter

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.

Visuals - 8/10

AA - 7/10

Legit - 6

other ot users - 0/10

While the cheat does have some issues currently, saying "not worth it" doesn't make much sense to me, a lot of the people that use this hack don't have another hack to really turn to. What are they gonna start using? Aimware is so much worse than onetap using that shit is like a waste of time.

Lacy

Ragebot - 6/10
The ragebot is *ok-ish*.

Visuals - 8/10

AA - 7/10

Legit - 6

other ot users - 0/10

cfg issue or uid issue

payslip

While the cheat does have some issues currently, saying "not worth it" doesn't make much sense to me, a lot of the people that use this hack don't have another hack to really turn to. What are they gonna start using? Aimware is so much worse than onetap using that shit is like a waste of time.
while yes, i definitely agree with aimware being worse, i feel as though for other people that do have options or a desire to look elsewhere, they probably should.