Honest thoughts about onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Wixdy

Yes ik this is going to be made poorly because I dont care about how it looks.

1. The cheat will dominate sometimes and other times I feel it doesnt even with the same cfg.
I feel it may just be different players aa and what not.
2. prediction, I find I miss alot due to prediction. with and without early auto stop mode I miss alot due to prediction and I am not sure why because I can use both low and high hitchance and will do it. sometimes it is very good though, once again different players, different aa.
3. dt, I feel the dt is very fast by default so while autoing I always seem to destroy and do really good.
so far I feel auto is definitely made for this cheat, scout not so much. I know some people will say cfg issue and stuff but It really isnt mainly on the fact everyone plays different servers as said before different players different aa. I see this cheat misses alot of slow walking players with scout but sometimes it destroys so i feel auto is a 10/10 on this cheat while scout is a 7.5/10.
I'd say this cheat would be 100x better if the prediction was a tad bit better because then scout would be alot better. the esp is basic and easy to use. I personally use a better glow js.
The grenade prediction is my least favorite thing on the cheat as I can explain how it may do really bad in this video.

IM SICK BTW SO I SOUND HELLA WEIRD IK IM SORRY CONTACT: Wixdy#7550

Reactions: nargyarg and richko

tracklife

Banned

1. The cheat will dominate sometimes and other times I feel it doesnt even with the same cfg.
2. prediction, I find I miss alot due to prediction. with and without early auto stop mode I miss alot due to prediction and I am not sure why because I can use both low and high hitchance and will do it. sometimes it is very good though, once again different players, different aa.
3. dt, I feel the dt is very fast by default so while autoing I always seem to destroy and do really good.
so far I feel auto is definitely made for this cheat, scout not so much. I know some people will say cfg issue and stuff but It really isnt mainly on the fact everyone plays different servers as said before different players different aa. I see this cheat misses alot of slow walking players with scout but sometimes it destroys so i feel auto is a 10/10 on this cheat while scout is a 7.5/10.
I'd say this cheat would be 100x better if the prediction was a tad bit better because then scout would be alot better. the esp is basic and easy to use. I personally use a better glow js.
The grenade prediction is my least favorite thing on the cheat as I can explain how it may do really bad in this video.

1. no such thing as bipolar code
2. what do you think prediction is
3. you missed a player? wow crazy!

onetap is a perfect cheat, stop complaining.

Wixdy

1. no such thing as bipolar code
2. what do you think prediction is
3. you missed a player? wow crazy!

onetap is a perfect cheat, stop complaining.
never called it bipolar, and it isnt perfect nothing is, missing people yea it happens? Joined Mar 28, 2021no wonder you're an ape

tracklife

Banned
never called it bipolar, and it isnt perfect nothing is, missing people yea it happens? Joined Mar 28, 2021no wonder you're an ape

wixdy.69135 wow it’s like you’re not an early adopter as well!

You made pointless feedback, and the only thing that maybe was useful was the video you posted, but cba to watch the full thing it’s 7 AM

Wixdy

wixdy.69135 wow it’s like you’re not an early adopter as well!

You made pointless feedback, and the only thing that maybe was useful was the video you posted, but cba to watch the full thing it’s 7 AM
tracklife.304305 wow its like you're not an idiot as well!
the feedback is my personal opinion not yours so keep this to your self 6 digit boy

L4wless174

Early adopter

where did you get miss due to prediction?
nade prediction ignoring wall is a known issue and there will be a fix once sharklaser gets unhit by a bus, should be with in 2021-2022

Wixdy

nade prediction ignoring wall is a known issue and there will be a fix once sharklaser gets unhit by a bus, should be with in 2021-2022
miss due to prediction from a better logs js that is mostly true sometimes it can be off but nor really

Zecko

You can literally see when u miss because prediction.