Honest review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Skidas

Hello,

This is my honest review after week of using.
HvH - aa and resolver is good, better then Aimware, but doubletap needs some improvements.
Legit - good enough, but if you want to use it for only legit hacking there's other cheat that are better for legit hacking.

Is Onetap better then Aimware?
Yes

Is Onetap good for rage hacking?
It's not best cheat out there, but if you want invite free cheat, yes it's best cheat.

Is Onetap good for legit hacking?
Low ranked players can't tell if you are cheating or no, but higher tier players can.

Around 2 year ago I was using Aimware i remember Aimware was v1 and onetap was v2 some people said v2 is alot better then Aimware v1, but when i 1v1 them they got fucked, however after using aimware for about 1 year it's wasn't that good anymore my friend with Onetap could beat me while i'm using Aimware, so i bought Onetap and i could easily tell that Onetap is better at the moment!!

Last edited:

zinxsage

Banned
Hello,

This is my honest review after week of using.
HvH - aa and resolver is good, better then Aimware, but doubletap needs some improvements.
Legit - good enough, but if you want to use it for only legit hacking there's other cheat that are better for legit hacking.

Is Onetap better then Aimware?
Yes

Is Onetap good for rage hacking?
It's not best cheat out there, but if you want invite free cheat, yes it's best cheat.

Is Onetap good for legit hacking?
Low ranked players can't tell if you are cheating or no, but higher tier players can.

Around 1 year ago I was using Aimware i remember Aimware was v1 and onetap was v2 some people said v2 is alot better then Aimware v1, but when i 1v1 them they got fucked, however after using aimware for about 1 year it's wasn't that good anymore my friend with Onetap could beat me while i'm using Aimware, so i bought Onetap and i could easily tell that Onetap is better at the moment!!
Aimware was never v1 on 2019 lol

420Ethan

"Is Onetap good for legit hacking?
Low ranked players can't tell if you are cheating or no, but higher tier players can." this can only be some retarded russian