Honest Review Onetap for 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kyogreez

So yeah, it's been one month since i bought this cheat. All good and bad experience i felt for 1 month all said on this thread.

Let's begin with
  • Visuals - 10/10
    • It's perfect! , i can say that because onetap really did a great job with the visual. It's very beautiful, decent, and simple to set it up.
  • Legitbot - 9/10
    • It's maybe the best legit bot i ever use. The legit menu is very simple to set up and to modify. It looks very legit, i always using it on my main account and never got a single ban. Don't forget the legit AA, this is the main reason i give it on 9, because it doesn't look legit to me and sometimes it doesn't extended as i wanted :p and overall it's good
  • Ragebot - 6.5/10
    • Hmmm..., Yup finally we here. I frequently playing hvh, here comes ONETAP as the cheat name it doesn't match how the cheat perform. Sometimes u missed, sometimes u hit head it's very bipolar. Anti Aim not too much you can modify, the vanila AA is not too good for me, unless you're using Javascript. So, the double tap it the new meta rn right? ONETAP did a decent job on dt how ever it still missed on wild open guy, talked about the update, yeah the rage tab is very diffrent, they removed several things that are important to my old config, and we have to remake ourself
  • Misc - 10/10
    • Misc on onetap is decent, Auto bhop, strafe, rank revealer and other stuff works well for me. Things i love from misc the Javascript. It helped me alot and make the cheat performs better.
Overall: 8.5/10
Yeah i can say it, it's a good 1 month experience with onetap. On hvh it performs decent but not too bad, sometimes P and sometimes not. On legit MM, if you can control yourself and not being greedy u won't be called a cheater by your teamates and your enemies because it's very legit. On mm hvh situation this cheat is like uhhh b1g bruh, because exploit (dt and fd) isn't working on mm so what do you expect from bipolar aimbot shooting body when head is wild open.​