Honest review after about a week of use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fary

well, I got bored, so I guess I'll make a review. I will try to look at the hack as any other customer would and review it from that standpoint, well sort of.
I'm not fanboying onetap and I've never fanboyed a hack in my life, and I probably never will. Now that we have that out of the way, let's start with the actual review:

Ragebot: 8.5/10 - People seem to have a lot of bad to talk about when it comes to the ragebot, but I don't really have any major stuff to talk about. The ragebot performs great and absolute dominates a lot of the times and I love it. Scout with the right settings rips heads, but don't get me wrong here, I have dumped 3 or even 4 bullet with scout, but it doesn't happen often enough to bother me. With the auto sniper the hack is just insane, with the standby choke exploit I almost always kill them when I peek unless I miss. I do want to point out that I miss a lot more due to "spread" with the newest update compared to before, but it doesn't surprise me as this was the prediction errors I got sometimes:

1 (7)C_CSPlayer::m_nTickBase - int differs (net 99427 pred 103912) diff(4485).

other than that, I have no issues with the ragebot. The ragebot is also very well optimized and I have never noticed any huge fps drops. Compared to other providers(polakhack cough cough) onetap actually seems to care about people that doesn't have a nasa computer in their homes. Overall a great ragebot.

Antiaim: 5/10 - The default antiaim is just trash, no matter what you do or what settings you use, you always get 1 tapped by scouters. There are a lot of good scripts but they are sadly paid and I will never in my life pay for an antiaim script. Onetap could easily make their antiaim a lot better by just adding a desync slider, that way we could use low delta and make it harder for the scouters to hit us. Just a simple thing as a slider for the desync amount would make it so much better. but in it's current state, it's pretty bad.

Legitbot: 7/10 - I haven't really used the legitbot that much, I had a cloud config from February 2021 that I made, so I didn't have to setup everything again. But from the experience I have from using it in game, it's decent but not great. But then again, onetap is not a legit cheat. But I think onetap could spend some time on making the legitbot better. Other cheat providers like polackhack have an insanely good legitbot, but then again, onetap outclasses them when it comes to rage.

Visuals: 8/10 - I don't really know what to say about the visuals other than that I like them. They look pretty clean and have a minimalistic design. They also have some cool world mods with the latest update that let's you do a bunch of shit. Like shown in a video where they took chache's map textures and applied them to mirage and it looked sick! the only bad thing I have to talk about, must be about the nade prediction, I feel like the damage that "will" be dealt to the enemy is fairly inaccurate. Like one time I threw a nade on an afk, it said it would do 10 damage but ended up doing nothing.

Miscellaneous: 9/10 - They have a lot of miscellaneous features and you have everything you need, the reason I'm not giving it a 10/10 is because the movement part is missing some stuff I'd like to see. Like movement features. yes I know, it's a rage cheat, but still. Both edgebug and jumpbug are public and can be made in like two lines of code, it's not hard. Even polakhack has jumpbug, even though it sucks. Movement features could probably be made using java scripts, but as I don't know Javascript, I'd struggle to convert c++ code to Javascript code.

Overall: 7.5/10 - Overall the hack is great, I would definitely recommend onetap to someone who wants a rage cheat, as onetap is the best public option in my opinion.

asc

well, I got bored, so I guess I'll make a review. I will try to look at the hack as any other customer would and review it from that standpoint, well sort of.
I'm not fanboying onetap and I've never fanboyed a hack in my life, and I probably never will. Now that we have that out of the way, let's start with the actual review:

Ragebot: 8.5/10 - People seem to have a lot of bad to talk about when it comes to the ragebot, but I don't really have any major stuff to talk about. The ragebot performs great and absolute dominates a lot of the times and I love it. Scout with the right settings rips heads, but don't get me wrong here, I have dumped 3 or even 4 bullet with scout, but it doesn't happen often enough to bother me. With the auto sniper the hack is just insane, with the standby choke exploit I almost always kill them when I peek unless I miss. I do want to point out that I miss a lot more due to "spread" with the newest update compared to before, but it doesn't surprise me as this was the prediction errors I got sometimes:

1 (7)C_CSPlayer::m_nTickBase - int differs (net 99427 pred 103912) diff(4485).

other than that, I have no issues with the ragebot. The ragebot is also very well optimized and I have never noticed any huge fps drops. Compared to other providers(polakhack cough cough) onetap actually seems to care about people that doesn't have a nasa computer in their homes. Overall a great ragebot.

Antiaim: 5/10 - The default antiaim is just trash, no matter what you do or what settings you use, you always get 1 tapped by scouters. There are a lot of good scripts but they are sadly paid and I will never in my life pay for an antiaim script. Onetap could easily make their antiaim a lot better by just adding a desync slider, that way we could use low delta and make it harder for the scouters to hit us. Just a simple thing as a slider for the desync amount would make it so much better. but in it's current state, it's pretty bad.

Legitbot: 7/10 - I haven't really used the legitbot that much, I had a cloud config from February 2021 that I made, so I didn't have to setup everything again. But from the experience I have from using it in game, it's decent but not great. But then again, onetap is not a legit cheat. But I think onetap could spend some time on making the legitbot better. Other cheat providers like polackhack have an insanely good legitbot, but then again, onetap outclasses them when it comes to rage.

Visuals: 8/10 - I don't really know what to say about the visuals other than that I like them. They look pretty clean and have a minimalistic design. They also have some cool world mods with the latest update that let's you do a bunch of shit. Like shown in a video where they took chache's map textures and applied them to mirage and it looked sick! the only bad thing I have to talk about, must be about the nade prediction, I feel like the damage that "will" be dealt to the enemy is fairly inaccurate. Like one time I threw a nade on an afk, it said it would do 10 damage but ended up doing nothing.

Miscellaneous: 9/10 - They have a lot of miscellaneous features and you have everything you need, the reason I'm not giving it a 10/10 is because the movement part is missing some stuff I'd like to see. Like movement features. yes I know, it's a rage cheat, but still. Both edgebug and jumpbug are public and can be made in like two lines of code, it's not hard. Even polakhack has jumpbug, even though it sucks. Movement features could probably be made using java scripts, but as I don't know Javascript, I'd struggle to convert c++ code to Javascript code.

Overall: 7.5/10 - Overall the hack is great, I would definitely recommend onetap to someone who wants a rage cheat, as onetap is the best public option in my opinion.
what tf is polakhack