Honest Opinion

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

garydiedbro

So I've been out of the hvh thing for about a while now and just started to use aimware v5 (honestly only good against certain cheats) but I need to know if onetap in it's the current state, is it still usable in hvh and just to mess around in mm. I need to know if I can tap or will be tapped before I purchase a month sub. Thank bye.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
So I've been out of the hvh thing for about a while now and just started to use aimware v5 (honestly only good against certain cheats) but I need to know if onetap in it's the current state, is it still usable in hvh and just to mess around in mm. I need to know if I can tap or will be tapped before I purchase a month sub. Thank bye.
All opinion, the cheat has its issue's and its upsides. But overall it is a decent functional cheat that feels complete (if you used aw u know what i mean.) So imo yeah its worth purchasing a sub if you are playing mm or if you are hvhing.

Zoner

Hello, AIMWARE is not a good cheat, which I can confirm by having it, all of the users are brainwashed and delusional by the staff to say config issue if you do bad with it. This cheat is way different, it has actual nice visuals and good features & a good resolver.

ddred12

Hello, AIMWARE is not a good cheat, which I can confirm by having it, all of the users are brainwashed and delusional by the staff to say config issue if you do bad with it. This cheat is way different, it has actual nice visuals and good features & a good resolver.
This cheat doesn’t have a resolver lmao

• Haha
Reactions: zverox