Honest Onetap V3 Review By Pat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pat

Ragebot - 9/10
The ragebot in onetap is very good for me. It is consistent and is able to kill any cheat no problem. For people that say the ragebot is bad its most likely a config issue. Desync is hard to consistently hit head for so aiming for body is a better option (at least for me). The only problem I sometimes have is the cheat shooting before someone peeks which will make me miss and sometimes get killed. Also, sometimes i will miss body but it is very rare and usually even if i miss body i can still manage to get the kill. In conclusion the rage bot is good and you should have no problem doing good with it.
AntiAim - 9/10
The desync/antiaim in onetap v3 is a huge improvement from v2. A lot of cheats miss my head a lot. There is a lot of settings you can change and I think the desync/antiaim is very good and you should have no problems doing good with it.
Visuals- 9/10
Best visuals 100% for a public cheat right now. There is so many settings you can change, and so many different options to select. They do not give me any performance issues and they look amazing.
Misc - 10/10
Any feature you would misc wise onetap has, and for some reason if it doesn't have it there is a new java script api you can use inside of onetap.
Legitbot - 8/10
The times that I did use the legitbot it was very good and was consistent for me. The only negative side about it is that it is annoying to config because i don't know what half of the stuff does. (Make the names a little bit more simple)
Conclusion
Onetap is a very good cheat and without a doubt the best public cheat you can use at the moment. Everything is very polished and the cheat is pleasant to use.

Reactions: ItsSkylex99

krood

Banned
You point out no flaws in the antiaim section of this review, however only give it a 9/10 instead of a 10/10?