Honest Onetap v3 Review, 2020/07/29.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

AR1N

DISCLAIMER: Hey there! I recently bought my first Onetap sub along with Razvanel's config and HvH Essentials JS. This review was made using both those for the hvh bit.

RAGEBOT 9/10
This cheat literally has the best RageBot out there, it beats private cheats and other public cheats. I've gotten 45k games, and have never gone negative in HvH. If your planning on buying the cheat specifically for this I highly recommend it. The only issue I have is with the cheat hitting 1 shot out of the 2 while using doubletap, but this is extremely rare and only happens if the person has really really good anti-aim. To fair nothing is perfect in the world.

LEGITBOT 10/10
Now LegitBot is a fairly simple thing to review, the aimbot is nice it has a more aim-assist type feel but that can be changed via config to make it more blatant. The cheat doesn't really get overwatched if you play legit enough. Highly recommend.

VISUALS/MENU 10/10
The menu is beautiful, easy to navigate through yet loads of useful features. The visuals can be customized to anyone's liking even more options with certain Javascript files.

beastcom74

DISCLAIMER: Hey there! I recently bought my first Onetap sub along with Razvanel's config and HvH Essentials JS. This review was made using both those for the hvh bit.

RAGEBOT 9/10
This cheat literally has the best RageBot out there, it beats private cheats and other public cheats. I've gotten 45k games, and have never gone negative in HvH. If your planning on buying the cheat specifically for this I highly recommend it. The only issue I have is with the cheat hitting 1 shot out of the 2 while using doubletap, but this is extremely rare and only happens if the person has really really good anti-aim. To fair nothing is perfect in the world.

LEGITBOT 10/10
Now LegitBot is a fairly simple thing to review, the aimbot is nice it has a more aim-assist type feel but that can be changed via config to make it more blatant. The cheat doesn't really get overwatched if you play legit enough. Highly recommend.

VISUALS/MENU 10/10
The menu is beautiful, easy to navigate through yet loads of useful features. The visuals can be customized to anyone's liking even more options with certain Javascript files.
menu looks like xyo