Honest onetap review ( don't watch if u can't take criticism )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

AxelTB

This cheat is really good I just came back from not hvhing for 6 months forgot how to config a bit but I still kill and its pretty fun :)

cosanostra

ragebot - 5/10

The ragebot is absolutely horrible. The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case ) but it also has good moments but its mostly like rarely. We can say it's just bipolar.The resolver honestly it's just bad if you are a player which goes for head.Also the cheat misses onshot a lot.

----------------------------------

legitbot - x/10

never used the legitbot.

antiaim- 6/10

the desync is good but the other features in their antiaim tab are just broken. You literally have to use javascripts for every setting which is broken.

visuals - 8/10

good visuals , customizable

overall - 5/10

the cheat used to be more better but now it's mostly like bipolar and it has rare good moments. But honestly the cheat is worth 10e instead of 20e at this moment.Also it has a lot of loss issues.
read this to a 243 id is a pretty rare

Chateauhv

Dude?? Learn to hvh and make config according to yours playstyle. You must be using pasted trash cfgs this cheat is op. Same or better as any other premium cheat. If u think onetap is bad then really no cheat is for u.

wann2k

ragebot - 5/10

The ragebot is absolutely horrible. The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case ) but it also has good moments but its mostly like rarely. We can say it's just bipolar.The resolver honestly it's just bad if you are a player which goes for head.Also the cheat misses onshot a lot.

legitbot - x/10

never used the legitbot.

antiaim- 6/10

the desync is good but the other features in their antiaim tab are just broken. You literally have to use javascripts for every setting which is broken.

visuals - 8/10

overall - 5/10

the cheat used to be more better but now it's mostly like bipolar and it has rare good moments. But honestly the cheat is worth 10e instead of 20e at this moment.Also it has a lot of loss issues.
opinions differ but I'll comment on some things:

ragebot will for sure be a better rating if they improve the autostop in general. I still miss due spread while crouching & standing still with dynamic pointscale & 70 hitchance and onetap has by far given me the most spread misses out of every cheat. To reduce spread misses I've found this workaround: use a slowwalk js and lower your slowwalk speed I guess. Autostop is laughable at right now.
Resolver, however, is in my opinion miles better than the autostop. Hitting body works fine for me but against any proper antiaim (some ranteis players as an example), I'd find it harder to shoot head with a weapon like scout. From my personal experience coming back to the cheat, I find that it hits onshot more than other providers (albeit skeet recently updated and is ripping heads rn).

antiaim is currently iffy so I've resorted to using a javascript, using opposite lby mode just forces 60 degree desync from what I've seen and u get headshotted out of nowhere
don't know about the features not working but I manually invert and peek real usually (duks aa is still solid javascript)

haven't experienced loss yet but I am not going to spout bullshit like internet issue, fps issue etc. I'll wait until a spike in posts regarding loss and then we'll definitely confirm if it's a cheat issue or not (like fatality).

cheat on awp is a beast currently despite min damage computations somehow messing up (most likely due spread, prediction error etc)

and safir clearly isnt a newcomer and most likely has more knowledge than most of the retards on this forum. I'm doing better with other providers atm but I'll still come back to onetap to see in which state it is in.

V1 was absolutely godlike
V2 had probably best antiaim system of all cheats in that period (probably still does)
V3 feels like aimware v5 - kind of rushed. Obviously could be better than it is.

And yes I know the meta is evolving and I'm definitely not a boomer that can't adapt to change. It's just the fact that with each update the cheat feels like it's slowly declining. It's too inconsistent and that's killing the cheat (same map same players). It's either in its best form or it just makes you get bored of hvh as a whole and quit the scene.

I am aware of the existence of spread while standing still, crouching etc as I have mentioned this a few paragraphs above. It's my first time having like 3 misses due spread in a row happen while crouching with 70hc and 25 mindmg. Other cheats feel much more consistent when it comes to hitting shots with 0 velocity. Fingers crossed for proper aim_fire event logs (so we know what we miss due to).

Reactions: lolshdsd3
ragebot - 5/10

legitbot - x/10

never used the legitbot.

antiaim- 6/10

visuals - 8/10

overall - 5/10

nice cfg

mercury

Early adopter
cheat isn't bipolar, u just have a shitty playstyle and shitty config u most likely paid for. L

wann2k

not dickriding, just stating the obv.
no cheat can be bipolar u fucking retard.

yeah, it shows how retarded third world country civilians are.
oh it's obvious you're dickriding and not stating the obvious given the fact that retards like you ride for alpha (you already have it, well done). plus you're american so its obvious that you don't have that big of a challenge when using onetap. you called me a retard but you're a hypocrite, oh the irony. probably useless alpha member like bobby on fatality rofl

sinhvh

hes just shit, It's a great cheat if it isn't your first day hvhing. Also because this account is a high uid doesn't mean I'm a newfag lmao?
wym he's cheat u don't even know him? also there is no proof u have another acc so for now u still a newfag on ot

oxy

EU players are simply better than NA which is why you think the cheat is good laff