Honest onetap review ( don't watch if u can't take criticism )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

shizura

Early adopter
true shit newfags cant play the game and cry AHAHAH
"newfags" - 1416
it's either your hc is too low or you're so fucking retarded that you cannot config a simple cheat like onetap. i never miss with this cheat, only due to resolver never spread. and the resolver miss is only on scout because i have head only. overall your review is like ur undermining the cheat.
well he's criticizing alot of stuff here, but i dont think it is undermining.
He also provided some clips, if you have the time you might watch it.

Reactions: wann2k and Safir

Rias

"newfags" - 1416

well he's criticizing alot of stuff here, but i dont think it is undermining.
He also provided some clips, if you have the time you might watch it.
he is clearly new if he does not realize the config is clearly the problem and the clips show nothing except misses due to spread and occlusion and they are very outdated now (edit obv the clips are outdated/before the updates)

Safir

Early adopter
he is clearly new if he does not realize the config is clearly the problem and the clips show nothing except misses due to spread and occlusion and they are very outdated now (edit obv the clips are outdated/before the updates)
my friend tetrax is missing a lot with these updates too so i can't see a difference or a resolver change in these updates. sorry to hurt you but you need to go to a doctor.

Rias

my friend tetrax is missing a lot with these updates too so i can't see a difference or a resolver change in these updates. sorry to hurt you but you need to go to a doctor.
actually u might wanna see a doctor if u don't see any resolver change in the recent 2 update logs also i still didn't see a clip from you that shows a clear cheat issue

shizura

Early adopter
i dont see your point in responding "he's clearly new" (243 - 1416) he even joined before you in onetap,
he also plays longer than that hvh. It also isn't a config issue. maybe use the vanilla build without any js and try yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Safir

Rias

i dont see your point in responding "he's clearly new" (243 - 1416) he even joined before you in onetap,
he also plays longer than that hvh. It also isn't a config issue. maybe use the vanilla build without any js and try yourself.
why wouldn't i use any js? its the part of the cheat i don't see a reason why i wouldn't use it explain to me how it is not a config issue

• Love
Reactions: Lacy

Safir

Early adopter
why wouldn't i use any js? its the part of the cheat i don't see a reason why i wouldn't use it explain to me how spread it is not a config issue
The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case )
-----------------
All you do is shitposting on these forums and dickriding the cheat. if u can't accept the truth just leave these forums.

Rias

The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case )
-----------------
All you do is shitposting on these forums and dickriding the cheat. if u can't accept the truth just leave these forums.
if it says spread its spread and wdym i shit post look at ur post u say the cheat is dogshit with 0 proof to backup ur claims

shizura

Early adopter
if it says spread its spread and wdym i shit post look at ur post u say the cheat is dogshit with 0 proof to backup ur claims
also if i click on the postings on your profile all i see is dickride the cheat and talking about people's uids.
- kakar.85957/ umad
- fix ur shitty ass config
- Nice uid laff stop talking faNN
- nice p cfgs umad
- HAHAHA THIS CHEAT IS GODLIKE GO TRY USING SKEET OR ANY OTHER HACK AND U WILL SEE HOW SUPERIOR ONETAP IS

- true shit newfags cant play the game and cry AHAHAH
wonder how this isn't dickriding && wonder why you always keep talking about uid

Reactions: hyppr and Safir

Rias

"also if i click on the postings on your profile all i see is dickride the cheat and talking about people's uids."
- kakar.85957/ umad
- fix ur shitty ass config
- Nice uid laff stop talking faNN
- nice p cfgs umad
- HAHAHA THIS CHEAT IS GODLIKE GO TRY USING SKEET OR ANY OTHER HACK AND U WILL SEE HOW SUPERIOR ONETAP IS

- true shit newfags cant play the game and cry AHAHAH
"wonder how this isn't dickriding && wonder why you always keep talking about uid"
but none of these are posts but comments under threads saying the truth and making fun of monkeys?

shizura

Early adopter
even if I did shitpost weren't we talking about the cheat, not the forums? or did u give up because u know ur clearly in the wrong
well you should be able to use the cheat in vanilla state without any js and it should work fine.
this doesn't seem to work in his current state.
- you also already see the points stated in the thread.

Rias

well you should be able to use the cheat in vanilla state without any js and it should work fine.
yes i can obv? I still don't see a reason why I should prevent myself from improving my gameplay further by using different javascipts

- you also already see the points stated in the thread.

i dont see any valid point all i see clueless monkeys ranting how bad the cheat is and providing clips of them missing due to spread

Haunter

Subscriber
try turning it on and off again if not wait ~15 minutes until fully golden brown and if that doesnt work do a sanity check on it to see if its valid otherwise contact your administrator and get it plumbed