Honest onetap review ( don't watch if u can't take criticism )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Safir

Early adopter
ragebot - 5/10

The ragebot is absolutely horrible. The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case ) but it also has good moments but its mostly like rarely. We can say it's just bipolar.The resolver honestly it's just bad if you are a player which goes for head.Also the cheat misses onshot a lot.

----------------------------------

legitbot - x/10

never used the legitbot.

antiaim- 6/10

the desync is good but the other features in their antiaim tab are just broken. You literally have to use javascripts for every setting which is broken.

visuals - 8/10

good visuals , customizable

overall - 5/10

the cheat used to be more better but now it's mostly like bipolar and it has rare good moments. But honestly the cheat is worth 10e instead of 20e at this moment.Also it has a lot of loss issues.

Last edited:

hyppr

ragebot - 5/10

The ragebot is absolutely horrible. The cheat keeps missing due to spread everytime ( mentioning that it's saying missed shot due to spread even if it's not the case ) but it also has good moments but its mostly like rarely. We can say it's just bipolar.The resolver honestly it's just bad if you are a player which goes for head.Also the cheat misses onshot a lot.

legitbot - 0/10

never used the legitbot.

antiaim- 6/10

the desync is good but the other features in their antiaim tab are just broken. You literally have to use javascripts for every setting which is broken.

visuals - 8/10

good visuals , customizable

overall - 5/10

the cheat used to be more better but now it's mostly like bipolar and it has rare good moments. But honestly the cheat is worth 10e instead of 20e at this moment.Also it has a lot of loss issues.
people are going to reply "cfg issue" haha, this is facts

Reactions: Safir

lolcats39

I honestly disagree with the points stated, I have barely ever missed shot due to spread and after every update the cheat starts preforming well again, Im willing to let you try a config if you want

249srcf

yeah, finally somebody with a big brain. Resolver rn is being a little bit gay. I said that in my review and I made many ppl mad. lol

Breathe

you can go 50-15 with the shittiest cheat. it depends with what players youre against with and what cheat they're using... OT's DT is slow dont even talk shit. im a new fag, but like with a paid cheat that is 20€ a month you should be able to kill someone and not miss due to spread while standing still. Russian private cheat was cracked and now is selling for 10 ir 15 €. my friend got a code and he could play with it 2 days. he said that dt is insanely fast and performs like OT too...

Reactions: maciorda and Safir

Safir

Early adopter
I honestly disagree with the points stated, I have barely ever missed shot due to spread and after every update the cheat starts preforming well again, Im willing to let you try a config if you want

i can't see in these updates a resolver improvement or a working knifebot/zeusbot also i tried enough configs

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
hello, shifto hvher here, can you please provide video of the issues you are having, issues with knifebot are known but can't exactly be pinpointed, also with the topic on resolver, clips would be useful

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
you can go 50-15 with the shittiest cheat. it depends with what players youre against with and what cheat they're using... OT's DT is slow dont even talk shit. im a new fag, but like with a paid cheat that is 20€ a month you should be able to kill someone and not miss due to spread while standing still. Russian private cheat was cracked and now is selling for 10 ir 15 €. my friend got a code and he could play with it 2 days. he said that dt is insanely fast and performs like OT too...
There are so many issues with this, you dont have a sub, the dt can be changed to be instant now, and there are people missing due to spread on standing.... btw, there is spread on every weapon and people standing still or you get shot or something etc etc, what do you expect? fakeducking or even missing while standing can still happen

xXuhn

trust me the cheat is preforming very well as long as you can configure the cheat, if not just use ysl's config or smt
Idk, i will see, because here the euro is very expensive and i dont want to waste my money, but thank you m8.