Honest feedback after 22 days...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

F3nn

Ok so i saw this video

I thought its "fake" so i bought it this month when new updates came..... ITS NOT CFG ISSUE its issue in code, cause when i tried resolver w my friend.... it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him.... if this is cfg issue my cfg on auto when we test how it performs in only head i used scar - 65% Hitchance 24 min dmg. only head..... started shooting away... i guess there was a ghost or idk..... next time i tried scout - hp+1 only head 79%hitchance - i didnt move... it shooted like 30 times.... it stopped shooting.... my console was filled by onetap missed due to spread. I would like to see how its good for resolver... but if u have good .js and you gonna e peek DT them.... u die only on 70%.....

I am quiting onetap cause i would better use cracked shit or upcoming lw v4...

Onetap isnt worth 20eur... but like 12 eur at all.... i tried interium against ot and i won 16-7 90% headshots (i was on 1w like 3 times) ... if he was using bad cfg... he missed me into BAIM !!! almost every single time.... Official missing media incoming....

heroTv1

Early adopter
You do understand it's 2021 no one goes for head, they all dt baim. From my experience I can hit head %50 of the time and the rest I miss to bad resolve, and spread. If you want to do good go play 2018 hvh with riftk. 2018 was all about head

rk246

how can code be bipolar fucking donkey
A code can't be bipolar true. But a playstyle can be. Sometimes the ping is not right, sometimes we peek wrong angles out of frustration, sometimes someone might actually be serversiding and we end up blaming the cheat. Not saying onetap is the best, but its also not as worse as this feedback seems to suggest. Every other cheat literally dt baims. Thats just how hvh is right now.

Haunter

Subscriber
it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him....
???

it fucking start shooting 10meteres away from him.... if this is cfg issue my cfg on auto when we test how it performs in only head i used scar - 65% Hitchance 24 min dmg. only head..... started shooting away... i guess there was a ghost or idk..... next time i tried scout - hp+1 only head 79%hitchance - i didnt move... it shooted like 30 times.... it stopped shooting.... my console was filled by onetap missed due to spread. I would like to see how its good for resolver... but if u have good .js and you gonna e peek DT them.... u die only on 70%.....
yea nvm man ur either lying for attention or insane

Reactions: BBoyRocky

UnrealLemon

i love when people use the excuse “I’ve used multiple configs” That means nothing. Make your own, understand how the cheat actually works before you complain, you are the same people that have 100 head pointscale and wonder why you miss, I’ve seen this becoming a trend recently, where people complain about it because it doesn’t hold their hand and the other configs most likely are shit, or don’t suit their play style.

trickykaden

i love when people use the excuse “I’ve used multiple configs” That means nothing. Make your own, understand how the cheat actually works before you complain, you are the same people that have 100 head pointscale and wonder why you miss, I’ve seen this becoming a trend recently, where people complain about it because it doesn’t hold their hand and the other configs most likely are shit, or don’t suit their play style.
faxs

Reactions: UnrealLemon

kden

Banned
Honestly this hurts my eyes just by reading it. Only thing that can actually IMRPOVE your config is your hitchance. Point scales are basically ignored in close to every situation you're in.

nicole

Honestly this hurts my eyes just by reading it. Only thing that can actually IMRPOVE your config is your hitchance. Point scales are basically ignored in close to every situation you're in.
Hit chance, minimum damage, selected hitboxes and multipointed hitboxes, safe point preference, body aim preference and auto stop settings are all relevant.
Why bother using static multipoint when you can use dynamic and the cheat will adjust the point scale according to the current scenario?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXuhn

tropics

If you're retarded like this guy just use 65% auto hc with all dynamic pointscales and all hitboxes on you'll do fine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.