first month with v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

okopla

Banned
Just few words for an introduction, this is review comes purely from my experience, and any issues I talk about were discussed between a few alpha members and a few other people. I didn't only use my config, but also configs from some of the best players on onetap. For reference, my review is completely based on rantei$ experience, fighting against not only onetap or other popular p2c's, but also private cheats.
I am not going to compare this to v2.

RAGE
This is the hardest part to comment on without many triggered people, I don't need to hear your experience, so incase you find any of this not relevant to your case, good for you.

double tap.
It's in a really bad state, unreliable, and requires some tinkering to even get working. It's definitely not a guaranteed kill, even if you shoot twice. Double tap became one of the most important features of desync hvh, and should not be neglected. It's semi-usable with safe point, atleast.

Both the hitchance and minimum damage are a joke, they don't work at all and will mostly go under their set values. You literally have to use 80 hc with an auto to make it reliable? Minimum damage can be whatever, 100 or 50, you will probably shoot for 20 anyway. Accuracy boost helps with this, but I think this should just be dynamic and directly implemented in the cheat.

Resolver is really bipolar, it can be good or bad, partly not even being the coder's fault. There can definitely be some improvements to the logic, but it's good enough for some servers. It's ok when combined with safepoint, but that shouldn't be a fix. It's definitely a lot worse compared it to skeet or even fatality.(Yes, coming from my own experience with both cheats).

Anti-aims are really good, never really had any significant issues, you can play around with it and get some awesome shit, even if you can't get opponents to mag dump you on edge. It's stable and reliable.
I love the fakelag.

I don't know whatever they did with zeusbot, if it's still in default tab or not, but it's just bad.
Also, definitely needs customization for shotgun, rifles etc.

8/10
Even after going through all the issues, it's still the best public cheat you can get for raging. Could be better.

UI
While I was looking at alpha videos pre-release, I expected something better than this, coming from the really nice looking watermark. The indicators don't fit the menu, and if it's designed to look like forums, they should've kept the v2 menu. This is just disguisting, especially the unchangeable 'onetap puke' color. I'm still waiting for a js version of v1 or v2 menu...

4/10
The watermark is nice, but even UC pastes have a nicer menu.

Visuals
Nothing special or new, shot timer is pretty good for local player, unfortunately it's not available for enemy players. Only offers rifk chams compared to other cheats, atleast you don't have to use pulse for your desync.

7/10
Usable, can be edited to look more pleasant with javascripts or some time.

Scripting
I don't know why onetap went with javascript, it just made it more difficult for members to transition from other cheats. But atleast people can learn a new language. I don't like the API, it's worse than moneybot's. I wonder why they decided to add it now, after being against it for so long. Atleast we can fix up and customize parts of the cheat ourselves now.

6/10
Atleast something. I'll see how it develops over time.

I'm not going to look into legit bot, because I never used it.
I'm not going to look into misc, because it's just generic features, same like every cheat.

Reactions: fl4ke and zat

drained

RAGE

Resolver is really bipolar...
Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities.

Reactions: BMX

ladwick

Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities.
Now Is Not The Time To Make Fun Of The Resolver HE Is Sad...

okopla

Banned