Feedback for v4 on day 1

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Skykit

I'll be breaking this down for each category of what I feel needs to be worked on. This is genuine feedback because I do want the best for OT.

Rage Bot

The rage bot feels much faster than what I remember in early v3, so that's a plus. How ever, I feel that the resolver needs major work. Just because it can instant DT and baim does not mean it's good. Sure it can hit head but not nearly as often as other cheats for me. My friend and I tested the resolver by standing out in the open and seeing what it does.

First issue: You can't choose what type of targeting you want for the aimbot. I'm talking about things like "Cycle, Highest damage, Closest to Crosshair" as these are pretty much essential if you don't want to shoot once at a person and then target the person farther away behind a wall.

Second issue: The Resolver is not good. If you set the rage bot to head only, it simply won't shoot or will dump like crazy. Through testing of multiple configs I have found pistols just will not aim for head until it's first shot or the target is close enough.

Anti-Aim/Desync

The anti-aim in v4 feels similar to v3, almost outright relying on future scripts or anti-brute. It's average at best, sometimes people will miss the first shot, but most of the time will rip your head off.

The inverter is broken. The inverter is either broken or it was intended to leave your desync in the same place and move your real to the other side. Either way, this is not a good solution and ends up getting resolved easily.

General Feedback

Performance: The cheat runs smoothly and doesn't lag, v4 crashes from time to time but it just launched so that's fine. I still feel onetap has gone downhill since v2, as the v2 resolver to this day is still very strong. I can't advise using cracks as they can be viruses but if you look at any video or any person in hvh still using otc v2 you'll notice the resolver is still very good. (Don't ban me for mentioning the crack pls I'm just using it as comparison)

Menu: The menu looks much cleaner and is much easier to navigate than v3 in my personal opinion. There are a few things I personally would change like the skin changer tab as it feels a little unpolished but that could just be me. Also love what it does when starting up.

Loader: I think the loader could be sped up a bit. It feels like it takes a long time to open, close and finally inject. Though this isn't really an issue, rather just a minor gripe and my personal opinion.

Conclusion: You seem to be heading in the right direction as I feel you're improving from the launch of v3. v4 isn't by any means bad, it just has it's issues and I hope you are able to fix them the best you can.

wrugalan

Edeen, I hope that the ms paint initial load gets better too. Its freaking amazing. can we just get a menu option for that? xD

Also, I am the friend he tested with. We also talked some guys in an hvh server to do some testing as well. Just... Not as good as I expected.

qwq123456

What excites me is the advent of the new version.
but what a bit depresses me is I found nothing new in essence. it's more like a integrated patch rather than a new version.
it's the best time when v2 inverted to v3 imo.