experience from almost 2 years of using the best hack

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

authentication

Early adopter
\ INTRODUCTION /
Hello, today I am making this thread to express how I feel about the hack after using it since jan 2019.
I was originally invited by @Cherry which made me an early adopter.
Ever since that day; this hack always has been #1 !

\ RAGEBOT /
I give the ragebot a 10/10 note.
Even if I am every day welcomed by "fix that shit cheat" and/or "when's the update" threads, the ragebot is completely fine on my end and can perform insanely good when you are experienced enough with configurating hacks. On top of that; the ragebot is super user-friendly since the devs have made it so everyone could understand most features compared to before where he hack kinda was an "expert-mode" configuration style. I still do not get why people think the hack is supposed to be completely perfect when it is sincerely near flawless to my eyes despite the pointscale and backtrack bugs that I've tried to get forwarded to the dev team and that I don't really mind since I still manage to get insane K/D's.
The anti-aim tab is also super easy to configurate, no useless slider or anything; everything there is useful and easy to understand/self-explanatory.

\ LEGITBOT /
I haven't really used the legitbot because when I legit hacked with it; I only used chams and backtrack due to me playing on main and high rank and not really needing any aim assistance. I'll skip that part but I'll still give it a 8/10 since I've seen people be super satisfied with how the hack can perform when it comes to legit hacking - a huge factor in cs:go hacking.

\ VISUALS /
The visuals are compact, simple, very easy to configurate and overall; CUSTOMIZABLE.
I love onetap's visuals and I spend most of my time doing the visuals when I make a new config.
The flags are really easy to understand and LOGIC; when you're new and you see FD you instantly know it's fakeduck for instance.
Once again, onetap is flawless on that point and deserves a 10/10.

\ MISC /
Ahhh, the misc tab; all those small features that make one big thing.
From bunnyhop to autobuy, you find what you need there, and there's really everything you NEED there like man, I could spend 20 hours on thinking of a Misc suggestion that couldn't be able to be done by JavaScript and wouldn't find one.
The skinchanger is easy to use, complete, the filter by weapon checkbox is an original feature and is super nice to use so you don't do a scroll marathon to find a Glock-18 | Vogue.
The API regarding javascript is complete; you can do some amazing stuff and many scripters on that forum made me believe that despite your imagination being limited, cool stuff is always on the way.
10/10

- s/o @realapril, @Webster, @Landry, @VexatiousCheff, @Ultranite, @Salvatore -

\ SUPPORT /
Support on onetap is amazing, staff is always working hard on trying to help people even if most of them treat them like they don't have a life and are support monkeys.
I've had issues regarding crashes and @kitty & @Ray (<3) gave me a useful list of stuff that I could try which lessened the amount of crashes.
In 2019, I've been wrongfully banned and kitty helped me in under two hours to get my onetap access back.
The staff team is totally completing the job they were given.
10/10
\ CONCLUSION /
This has been hands down the best hack for desync I have ever used.
I love to help people on the hack and can't wait for it to get bigger and bigger and getting flawless.
I'd like to thank @signal and @realapril for providing me the latest months of subscription I have used.
Thanks for reading and goodbye.

Haunter

Subscriber
disagree has a few issues like the pelvis multipoint stuff and as always it can be improved
The API regarding javascript is complete;
not quite some things could be added to generally make our lives easier like readding multipoint stuff and a better way to force hitboxes that isnt setting the bodyaim key on or min damage to 90000 or changing the config
Support on onetap is amazing, staff is always working hard on trying to help people even if most of them treat them like they don't have a life and are support monkeys.
do agree kitty was nice and didnt full ban me when i got loaderbanned and every other staff member ive interacted with seems nice as well as hwid stuff getting reset quickly

Reactions: authentication

midniight

Banned
disagree has a few issues like the pelvis multipoint stuff and as always it can be improved

not quite some things could be added to generally make our lives easier like readding multipoint stuff and a better way to force hitboxes that isnt setting the bodyaim key on or min damage to 90000 or changing the config

do agree kitty was nice and didnt full ban me when i got loaderbanned and every other staff member ive interacted with seems nice as well as hwid stuff getting reset quickly
shut up dumbass

idkk

\ INTRODUCTION /
Hello, today I am making this thread to express how I feel about the hack after using it since jan 2019.
I was originally invited by @Cherry which made me an early adopter.
Ever since that day; this hack always has been #1 !

\ RAGEBOT /
Even if I am every day welcomed by "fix that shit cheat" and/or "when's the update" threads, the ragebot is completely fine on my end and can perform insanely good when you are experienced enough with configurating hacks. On top of that; the ragebot is super user-friendly since the devs have made it so everyone could understand most features compared to before where he hack kinda was an "expert-mode" configuration style. I still do not get why people think the hack is supposed to be completely perfect when it is sincerely near flawless to my eyes despite the pointscale and backtrack bugs that I've tried to get forwarded to the dev team and that I don't really mind since I still manage to get insane K/D's.
The anti-aim tab is also super easy to configurate, no useless slider or anything; everything there is useful and easy to understand/self-explanatory.

\ LEGITBOT /
I haven't really used the legitbot because when I legit hacked with it; I only used chams and backtrack due to me playing on main and high rank and not really needing any aim assistance. I'll skip that part but I'll still give it a 8/10 since I've seen people be super satisfied with how the hack can perform when it comes to legit hacking - a huge factor in cs:go hacking.

\ VISUALS /
The visuals are compact, simple, very easy to configurate and overall; CUSTOMIZABLE.
I love onetap's visuals and I spend most of my time doing the visuals when I make a new config.
The flags are really easy to understand and LOGIC; when you're new and you see FD you instantly know it's fakeduck for instance.
Once again, onetap is flawless on that point and deserves a 10/10.

\ MISC /
Ahhh, the misc tab; all those small features that make one big thing.
From bunnyhop to autobuy, you find what you need there, and there's really everything you NEED there like man, I could spend 20 hours on thinking of a Misc suggestion that couldn't be able to be done by JavaScript and wouldn't find one.
The skinchanger is easy to use, complete, the filter by weapon checkbox is an original feature and is super nice to use so you don't do a scroll marathon to find a Glock-18 | Vogue.
The API regarding javascript is complete; you can do some amazing stuff and many scripters on that forum made me believe that despite your imagination being limited, cool stuff is always on the way.
10/10

- s/o @realapril, @Webster, @Landry, @VexatiousCheff, @Ultranite, @Salvatore -

\ SUPPORT /
I've had issues regarding crashes and @kitty & @Ray (<3) gave me a useful list of stuff that I could try which lessened the amount of crashes.
In 2019, I've been wrongfully banned and kitty helped me in under two hours to get my onetap access back.
The staff team is totally completing the job they were given.
10/10
\ CONCLUSION /
This has been hands down the best hack for desync I have ever used.
I love to help people on the hack and can't wait for it to get bigger and bigger and getting flawless.
I'd like to thank @signal and @realapril for providing me the latest months of subscription I have used.
Thanks for reading and goodbye.

+rep i would give the rage bot a 9/10 as OT and tbh EVERY SINGLE CHEAT currently does not have a perfect rage bot