Does my subscription auto-renew?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

garicula

I'm about to buy a month to see how V4 is, just wanna know if I'm gonna get automatically charged for another month when this one runs out if I pay by card. Also if I buy a 3 month subscription at some point during this first month will it just extend my subscription by a year? If anyone could help me out with these I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: SnoflakeLegit

Plusion

You sure cause I found a cancel auto renew button, but when I click it I get the option to straight up cancel my subscription. Can someone please tell me how to cancel auto renew without canceling my whole subscription?
auto renew is on by default, the button you found that says to cancel subscription does not cancel your whole subscription for the month(s) you paid for but instead turns auto renew off for that subscription period. (not sure why the labeled it that way)

Reactions: Darklord2112
auto renew is on by default, the button you found that says to cancel subscription does not cancel your whole subscription for the month(s) you paid for but instead turns auto renew off for that subscription period. (not sure why the labeled it that way)
Ah shit now I look like a retarded nn