CSGO account bans

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Am I the only one with this problem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a few things to say. 1) I will continue to use Onetap until I renew or my sub runs out. 2) I have no hate for any staff nor will I be saying anything to harm staff personally.
I received both an untrusted ban while in an mmhvh on overpass and a VAC ban a day after. I did not use any other cheat than Onetap on that account and was not using any javascripts atm.

trauma

Bans are expected, valve works pretty hard to fight against cheating, I don't think bans (Vac and Untrusted) are that uncommon.

et0

Bans are expected, valve works pretty hard to fight against cheating, I don't think bans (Vac and Untrusted) are that uncommon.
Do they? Overwatch doesn't ban my spinbot account for 3 weeks already. Not even talking about vac. I played there with fake pitches with antiuntrusted, with secure with unsecure and so on..

Raddooggie

Do they? Overwatch doesn't ban my spinbot account for 3 weeks already. Not even talking about vac. I played there with fake pitches with antiuntrusted, with secure with unsecure and so on..
there's your issue, fake pitches

So basically uhhh... I don't think I'm gonna buy a onetap subscription. Aimware preforms as well or even better in the situations I come across. While aimware does have it's problems, the majority of the problems are minimal or not very detrimental. The points where I see Aimware succeeds in hvh is less DT 2nd shot dump, less non-DT dump, and more Anti-Aim modification. If onetap can fix the parts where I think Aimware has an upper hand, I will most definitely purchase another subscription. A low point of Aimware is the major cpu hogging and sometimes toggles will not save, like DT.

huawai

So basically uhhh... I don't think I'm gonna buy a onetap subscription. Aimware preforms as well or even better in the situations I come across. While aimware does have it's problems, the majority of the problems are minimal or not very detrimental. The points where I see Aimware succeeds in hvh is less DT 2nd shot dump, less non-DT dump, and more Anti-Aim modification. If onetap can fix the parts where I think Aimware has an upper hand, I will most definitely purchase another subscription. A low point of Aimware is the major cpu hogging and sometimes toggles will not save, like DT.
aimware is decents but onetap its still better than aimware.