Basic Editor Pack.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wise

Early adopter
The Edit pack includes, Cinematics, Shockwave Effects, Smoke and Particles.

Cinematics are great to use for a simplistic intro, you can use blur on the cinematic to then draw text on the front like this:
i9lUskX.jpg
this is very simple and only using gaussian blur and a vignette it creates darkened corners and blurs the background image.

Shockwave Effects can be used to slam text on the screen in a animation or to show a awp shot or a scout shot like this:
QDBrBke.png
By using Simple keyframes be setting the scale to 0 so the text isnt visible then making another keyframe thats 100% so it looks like the text is jumping at you and then move the shockwave file to where the text is jumping forward and you get yourself a really nice effect.

This video is the perfect example of using the particles to make the scene less bland and to add something to your scene.

This is how particles and smoke would be used in after effects
GNzA1oH.png

Linear Dodge is my preferred way of allowing the top layer to pass on through to the bottom layers, this only works in after effects i believe, i will be having a editting video coming out shortly on how i edit videos and it will include vegas and after effects in it.

Saber is a very good plugin which you could install to make artwork like grossmeister showed in his template or you can make intros or use it to make cool effects.
I will be covering how to use saber in my video,

Thanks for Reading this Post / Tutorial thing i will be uploading a video on how i edit stilligs videos and show how i colour correct the clips how i use glow, vignette and i might create a intro thing for the video aswell anyway have a nice day / night

wise.

Last edited: