Ah yes hitting P

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nicole

Please, for the love of God, add Early to your auto stop mode.
I recommend adding Chest hitbox. For minimum damage I'd say try 85 (or 75 if you like autowalling).
I can't see your hitchance but if it's around 75%-80% it's probably fine.
Although they weren't the reason you missed.

The reason you missed is because of Hide Shots. I noticed that on Valve servers, I just miss a lot of shots that would've been really easy with it disabled.. so I just use it as last resort.
Are you using a script that changes exploit behavior? What are your exploit settings?
By the way, fake duck is useless with Hide Shots because you're not able to choke enough packets to make it effective. Might as well just normally crouch and then stand.

L4wless174

Early adopter
what is your scout cfg? it is certainly not very different from this, a unique way of hitar better is like this
ive never said my scout cfg was the best, I use many different scout settings for various different situations or play styles

freebo

Agree that this is a resolver issue. I've noticed that onetap struggles to resolve no aa/legit aa enemies. When using auto, you simply can't predict them (most of the time) and with scout this sometimes happens.

I do want to add that at this point in the game, the resolver hasn't fully learned their angles yet and is more or less just making guesses. That could be an explanation, especially if this only happened once and you were able to resolve him fine afterwards.

Agree that this is a resolver issue. I've noticed that onetap struggles to resolve no aa/legit aa enemies. When using auto, you simply can't predict them (most of the time) and with scout this sometimes happens.

I do want to add that at this point in the game, the resolver hasn't fully learned their angles yet and is more or less just making guesses. That could be an explanation, especially if this only happened once and you were able to resolve him fine afterwards.
Happened later in the game to, missing 1-3 shots