Adding autojumpbug

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

crouch

Are there any plans for the cheat to add the feature (jumpbug)? It allows the player to gain extra height on a jump as it resets the stamina, whereas a normal bhop uses stamina and therefore has less height. It also negates falldamage.

I am stuck between purchasing another sub of OT (which I'd prefer) or one from AW since they offer this feature. Adding this would take all doubts away and I'm sure would increase demand from movement players.

I made a thread a few months ago about if the feature would ever be added. It was met by many uninformed people doubting if it was still possible and saying it had been patched. This is not patched and will not be as it is due to a bug in the source engine as a whole and has been around before CS:GO.

Reactions: drgn and cutieDarra
do some retards really think it's patched???

also would be a nice feature after all they already have edge jump so why not more movement related features

ntrzr

pretty sure someone made a script for this already, and if not it is possible to make even with the current api

pretofudido

It also negates falldamage.
ive talked with a coder who did this wayyyy back at the start of cs he says its very inconsistent because of ping and other shit, since the no fall dmg one needs to be perfectly done at 1 tick
dont know if someone found a better way to do it, but hey 🤷‍♂️