[Review] onetap overall score 5/10 after 4 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Xi0nr

Banned
I've been using onetap for 4 months and I've been through v2 and v3 so here are my thoughts.
[Rage-Bot]
resolver: It's a 3/10 for me. The v2 resolve was much better than v3 it also has many issues like not shooting even up close when the enemy is full-peek. Playing no spread with this cheat is also really hard as after 10-15 minutes the game crashes if the player count is above 6 I also ask my friends if they had the same issue and they did. Not the quality that I was expecting after paying 20 Euro

anti-aim: 8/10 it can be good sometimes but it lacks a few really good features from otv2 and I was hoping that they would add it. The main reason that I gave it an 8/10 is because of its lack of customization altho this can be resolved with scripts.

fake-lag: 6/10 it may be good but it lacks features from otv2

[Legit-Bot]
not need for explaining (trash nanosense > aw > ot)

[Visuals & Misc]

10/10 highly customizable and good looking

[over-all]
performance 4/10: it is trash and definitely could be better but it at the same level as fatality it also crashes when there are 8+ players in a server at the same time as its getting DDoS
Staff: it's nice but it does not look like they are interested in the cheats performance as almost every single update has mentioned "improved resolver" and it does not feel like its improved, it only feels like its getting worse, from my point of view they are over-engineering the cheat.

worth it? No

another mainstream "1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 1 year, onetap review" where the person barely gives at least a decent review of the hack and what can improved but instead compares it to a low-level shitter hack called "fatality.shit". good job bro!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
If you have issues with the hack, contact an alpha user to test.

Xi0nr

Banned
another mainstream "1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 1 year, onetap review" where the person barely gives at least a decent review of the hack and what can improved but instead compares it to a low-level shitter hack called "fatality.shit". good job bro!
i agree

Synth

The only reason you think otv2's resolver is better is bcuz it literally only will bruteforce 1 shot and stop so you miss less lmfao the resolver with less logic isn't better

Xi0nr

Banned
The only reason you think otv2's resolver is better is bcuz it literally only will bruteforce 1 shot and stop so you miss less lmfao the resolver with less logic isn't better
na i say the v2 resolver was better because of it trying to resolve even if it can't unlike otv3