A honest review done by my phone

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

juantap

Ragebot: 9.5/10
Nothing wrong with ragebot, some things can be improved but it’s best compared to every cheat right now.

Legitbot: 10/10
Only played a few matches with it but it’s really good better than any other public cheat in my opinion.

Anti-Hit: 8/10
Anti-Hit is really good it’s just sometime it fucks me over when using the auto look at players, like if the enemy team is standing somewhere on the map in the distant where they can shoot u but can’t be seen on the esp it will look at someone thru some walls to the left/right and peek the head out for the other guys to tap.

Visuals: 5/10
To be honest I don’t really like the visuals, I just think the default chams aren’t that sexy and neither is flat chams. It’s just the chams and the font I don’t like.

Misc: 10/10
I don’t know what to say about this one. It’s just everything you need.

Sorry if this text is confusing but I think u saw the title. 🙄

I got loads of suggestions 🦙 might like so if u read this or an friend of his he can perhaps just send an private message to me here on the forums and I’ll msg him all of my current suggestions. 👋🏼

Reactions: lean

lean

Early adopter
Ragebot: 9.5/10
Nothing wrong with ragebot, some things can be improved but it’s best compared to every cheat right now.

Legitbot: 10/10
Only played a few matches with it but it’s really good better than any other public cheat in my opinion.

Anti-Hit: 8/10
Anti-Hit is really good it’s just sometime it fucks me over when using the auto look at players, like if the enemy team is standing somewhere on the map in the distant where they can shoot u but can’t be seen on the esp it will look at someone thru some walls to the left/right and peek the head out for the other guys to tap.

Visuals: 5/10
To be honest I don’t really like the visuals, I just think the default chams aren’t that sexy and neither is flat chams. It’s just the chams and the font I don’t like.

Misc: 10/10
I don’t know what to say about this one. It’s just everything you need.

Sorry if this text is confusing but I think u saw the title. 🙄

I got loads of suggestions 🦙 might like so if u read this or an friend of his he can perhaps just send an private message to me here on the forums and I’ll msg him all of my current suggestions. 👋🏼

Thanks for the honest review dawg!

Reactions: juantap

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Feel free to send them via forum PM :)

Reactions: juantap