3 Months Of Onetap (Or So)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SmokeyS

LegitBot
7.5/10

I find that when I am using the LegitBot the magnet feature on the trigger bot is my favorite feature because I use a medium smoothing and that it looks legit most of the time. I also really like the assist feature because I find that it helps me hit A LOT more no scopes with the AWP when I am at a decent range. Onetap also has the best backtracking for legit that I have ever used for the time that I have been cheating in CSGO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RageBot
9/10

The RageBot on onetap is the best that I have ever used (only between Onetap and Aimware) it is nowhere near as bipolar as aimware, where I can go 40 10 one game and then 10 and 20 the next With aimware, But with Onetap I can go 45 7 then go 20 2 most of the times and I am almost never negative (unless making a config). One really good thing I find with Onetap is that you can have like 47 hitchance and shot faster than anyone else and still hit head a lot of the time. But one thing that I find annoying about Onetap is that sometimes you can be tapping all and then the resolver will go shit itself and not be good, but overall it is the cheat I would recommend to anyone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anti-Aim
8.5/10

Here is my opinion on the AA on Onetap.
Static AA: The static AA on Onetap is great in my opinion because I can make most cheats dump from once my config is complete.
Jitter AA: The jitter AA on Onetap is not very good at all and I honestly think it would be 10 times better if it were more like Gamesense.pub and Fatality.win's jitter.
Spin AA: I do not use this so I do not know much about it other then I have seen people dump it before. (Who The Fuck uses it anyway)

Players
10/10

My personal opinion on Onetap's player visuals is that they are sooooooooooooooooooooo much better then any other cheat I have seen. That is all I have to say about them because they are so good and clean.

Visuals
9.5/10

Onetap has really good Visuals from all the variety of colors and different things you can do with it and they render much much better than most cheats (Other Than Gamesense's Shared ESP).

Skin Changer
10/10

It works amazing and has all the new skins fast and also, has custom models now.

Misc
10/10

Honestly, all the features here are all that you need and all I want so I am saying it is perfect.

Configs
10/10

I am saying a 10/10 because it does not lag nearly as much has it use to when you save/load configs.

Overall, Onetap is a great cheat to buy if you have the money.