3 months in, reviewing it now i guess.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

vood

Ragebot:
5/10​
Its kinda p sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't really hit like a p2c of this size should do. its kinda random if you hit or not(especially with dt), but it does it jobs sometimes, so it gets a 5.
needs an update to get to the 7-10 category
Anti-Aim:
5/10​
Like the ragebot, very random, gets tapped by a paste that someone made in a hour from pasting from stomp. But it works as it should, but an update wouldnt hurt it. 5/10 but as the ragebot it needs an update to get to the 7-10 category.

Visuals:
10/10​
Its very nice and i like them, nothing much to say.

Misc:
9/10​
It has a lot of cool features, but i would like some more troll features for mm, i know its a rage cheat, but i would still like some troll features. I dont like the concept of javascripts, would much rather prefer lua. but thats personal choice.

Legit:
7/10​
not much to say, it works, but could be more feature packed i guess. legit aa is just fine for me, a little glitchy sometimes.

Performance:
10/10​
Never hit under 150 fps, works fine for me, nothing to complain about there. always very good performance, no matter how many peeps is in my esp.

The team behind:
5/10​
In the 3 months ive been a member, it got a lot of updates in the start, but the whole month of march there was not a single update. I think with the funding that this cheat gets every month, they should be able to make at least a few updates a month. i know its hard to make updates all the time, but i would just like some improvement. the support is just fine, and the website is very controlled and regulated as it should be.

violations

Early adopter
disagree with your ragebot and anti-aim opinion, i can say from a long time user there are some setbacks in the v3 ragebot/anti-aim. but I dont think you have really used this cheat properly and long enough. i do very good constantly and always ontop. add me on discord to try my config.

Pr1meAlex

I actually agree with the most of the things u said, the cheat is really inconsistant, sometimes it hits really p and the other time it cant resolve otc. Might be my config, but i have used many different configs and only a couple of them perform decetly. Again it might be me but if u have got a good config and dont mind sharing im always here zekka#1279 <3

Reactions: vood

tked

disagree with your ragebot and anti-aim opinion, i can say from a long time user there are some setbacks in the v3 ragebot/anti-aim. but I dont think you have really used this cheat properly and long enough. i do very good constantly and always ontop. add me on discord to try my config.
yeah i think the same since i have used the cheat for 3 months (this is my 4th month with cheat) and i do very well in hvh from 10 games 8 games i have positive kd and more than 20 kills, and my current aa is kinda good since all pastes miss it and some cheats resolve it in 3 shots.

Reactions: vood

vood

i did, will be happy to try it out when i get home from vacation

vood

I actually agree with the most of the things u said, the cheat is really inconsistant, sometimes it hits really p and the other time it cant resolve otc. Might be my config, but i have used many different configs and only a couple of them perform decetly. Again it might be me but if u have got a good config and dont mind sharing im always here zekka#1279 <3
I have as well as you, tried A WHOLE LOT of configs, but nothing really seems to work consistently for me, might be my very very agressive playstyle, but idk. i have spoken with some other users on the server i play on, and they have the same inconsistent experience as me, and i would say that when they join injected with something else they hit p like nothing, so it isnt a config issue according to them at least.

Reactions: Pr1meAlex

Niggative

Early adopter
I agree with this, I constantly do the best on my team and people ask for my cfg 24/7... Its mainly playstyle and configs for desync which sucks but I guess practice makes perfect :)

Reactions: violations and vood

vood

I agree with this, I constantly do the best on my team and people ask for my cfg 24/7... Its mainly playstyle and configs for desync which sucks but I guess practice makes perfect :)
i see your point, but i just still cant get it to hit p with my playstyle, which makes me blaim it on the inconsistency i experience, it might just be me, but i at least just wanted to get my opinion out there. i know im not the most privileged to make a comment on how the cheat performs, taking into consideration that i have only been cheating for about 3 months. but i just wanted to point out what i have heard in the community and what i think about the cheat compared to some other ones which i hear about and play against every day.

LeonGS

Anti-aim works fine,i don't even use any scripts.
As for the rage-bot,i'd say it's a 8/10, as there are still things to be improved.
The resolver isn't as bad as people say and let's face the facts,there are plenty ways to evade bruteforcing.

hatsuhaze

vood this really doesnt seem like you know what youre talking about. Giving the ragebot a 5/10 and anti aim a 5/10 just seems like you havent used any other cheats. By this logic every other cheat would get a 3-6 score.