Working on update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nikcats2

Does anyone know if onetap developers are working on an update or is the cheat kinda dead? And how does it perform right now/ r u still able to resolve most people with a good config and playstyle?

ApexHacker

Does anyone know if onetap developers are working on an update or is the cheat kinda dead? And how does it perform right now/ r u still able to resolve most people with a good config and playstyle?
doubt it the fanboys of the cheat have been saying for almost a year now update soon still not a single update to occur and from what ive seen it still isnt fixed for that anim update that happened a while ago but idk about that one

Reactions: richko

S845

ok i just resolved every gamesense i meet

CACTYS

According to signalmedia, it is clear that the cheat will destroy everything and everything! It's just juicy there

keoperDAB

Subscriber
According to signalmedia, it is clear that the cheat will destroy everything and everything! It's just juicy there
they don't release the update because it will destroy hvh community and other cheat will copy onetap

god bless onetap

bendy51743

A full recode takes time my friends
onetap always had a recode ready when a new version gets cracked.
its been a year and if im right theres no proof of an update/recode in the making.
although i hope they will since onetap was prob the best cheat ive used ever.