Questions about upgrading.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lucidous

Questions I have.

Questions

1. How does this cheat perform? How does the resolver do? Does the fakeduck work in mm?
2. Does the menu look good?

thanks!

billisapill

1. cheat is good, resolver is fine, no but there's scripts

2. that's a personal opinion. personally I don't think it looks good, but other people do.

hugo9898

Banned
cheat is bipolar but i would rate it for 7-7.5/10, resolver is good for normal play but not for aa tests xD, and fakeduck works with separate js for it
2. menu is looking great but its hard to find out when youre new

CriticalYT

1. It's the best Public Cheat you can get right now so yeah and the fake duck do not work in MM you'll need a JS for that.

2. yes, there is everything you want/need

Last edited:

xxxanny

How does this cheat perform? How does the resolver do? Does the fakeduck work in mm?
Performs pretty well, one of the best cheats at the moment, the resolver is eh, and the fakeduck doesn't work in mm but you can get a script from the forum if you want to do that.
Does the menu look good?

find for yourself

iixyes

Questions I have.

Questions

1. How does this cheat perform? How does the resolver do? Does the fakeduck work in mm?
2. Does the menu look good?

thanks!
The cheat is very good, Few people call it bipolar witch somtimes it can be bad at times but it never falls below aimware.
And No there is no mm fakeduck but once you buy. Search mm fd on fourms and you will find a mm fd js.

Menu looks good or bad, personal opinion