Winer's Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Winer

Hello, this is my Onetap review, please keep in mind that all my ratings are personal preference/experiences I have had with the cheat.

Legitbot: 7/10

I find the legit bot pretty good if you want to legit cheat, it's very customizable and it's very userfriendly with little knowledge of cheating
you should be able to set it up with relative ease. The legit bot for semi-raging isn't the best at least with my experience, at times I find the triggerbot not firing when
I am holding down my triggerbot key and at times the triggerbot is delayed when it shouldn't.

Ragebot: 8.5/10

I find the ragebot very solid in the current state of hvh. The rage tab is very clear and easy to set up if you have decent knowledge on how to config,
the resolver is a good state with my current experience, of course, I have had times that the cheat has missed consecutive shots on a target but in all honesty what cheat
hasn't. Exploits, they work as they should there's just a couple of things I don't enjoy about them such as exploits not working on MM servers and the double-tap being slower than most cheats.

Anti-Aim: 8/10

The anti-aim is fairly customizable and is probably the hardest part to config on the cheat then again it's not hard at all if you have a half working brain. The legit AA is very enjoyable to use, mainly when you play MM and get people to dump it. As for the rage AA, I don't really have much to say I use a very simple AA but I've seen others get people to dump them by using jitter.

Visuals: 9/10

The visuals are very nice, customizable, and very clean, you can make super cool color-themed configs that I personally enjoy. The only thing I don't like about the visuals are at times people don't pop up on esp when they should.

Misc: 10/10

The misc tab has everything a misc tab should have. I also like the menu not feeling cluttered.

Java-Scripts: 10/10

there's a lot of js that help with the cheats overall performance like min dmg override, faster double-tap, faster buy bot, etc.

Performance: 6/10

I barely have any fps drops while using OT, but I have crashed multiple times while using OT and it can get very frustrating at times since it breaks my game and I am unable to close the game.

Support: I find the support to be very friendly and active when I requested an HWID reset I got it done within a couple of hours which I believe is a fair amount of time.

Conclusion:

I'd first like to thank everyone that has read my review and hope all of you are well.

I think Onetap is a very solid cheat in current hvh meta and I would recommend trying OT if you haven't!

I have a solution to close the game instead of restarting your game.
When you can't close it just press
Windows key + Tab then from there you will create a new desktop and add csgo in the 2nd desktop. After that, go to your first desktop and open task manager and end task csgo and it should work!
It only works on windows 10 I think.

Reactions: Chinezuu and Winer

Winer

I have a solution to close the game instead of restarting your game.
When you can't close it just press
Windows key + Tab then from there you will create a new desktop and add csgo in the 2nd desktop. After that, go to your first desktop and open task manager and end task csgo and it should work!
It only works on windows 10 I think.

thank you! I will try this when I have the chance to

DetaiLZZ

Exploits dont work in mm, not a cheat issue. Solid review would have to say I agree with most of what you said 👌

Reactions: Winer