When is the next update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rias

@Rias Besides what you said, not only this decides, but the cheat itself decides. Onetap is currently not able to predict normally, it cannot predict low HP neverlose, fatality and most other cheats. doubletap teleport onetap will predict right now nixware, otc.
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Sweg

@Rias Besides what you said, not only this decides, but the cheat itself decides. Onetap is currently not able to predict normally, it cannot predict low HP neverlose, fatality and most other cheats. doubletap teleport onetap will predict right now nixware, otc.
?

bendy51743

There are many problems with this cheat. people say some of the problems and be fixed easy in a day or less. bruh dis cheat bi polar hits a 40k one game next game its dumping otc. unless they are doing a huge update. like come on bro even skeet updated already

edit: i made this as a meme cheats good but it has mega issues just hope they do the next update rlly good and its like a gta free dlc. also i didn't mean this as undermining it was meant to be taken as a question but thanks for info.
my issues are
#1 legit bot snappy asf.
#2 legit bot doesnt work sometimes.
#3 resolver is outdated.
#4 autostop doesnt want to work sometimes.
ive been using it since v2 it was good but for rn i wont be buying it.

sage

my issues are
#1 legit bot snappy asf.
#2 legit bot doesnt work sometimes.
#3 resolver is outdated.
#4 autostop doesnt want to work sometimes.
ive been using it since v2 it was good but for rn i wont be buying it.
I don't use legit, but resolver is fine, and auto-stop I don't have an issue with.