When is the next update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

There are many problems with this cheat. people say some of the problems and be fixed easy in a day or less. bruh dis cheat bi polar hits a 40k one game next game its dumping otc. unless they are doing a huge update. like come on bro even skeet updated already

edit: i made this as a meme cheats good but it has mega issues just hope they do the next update rlly good and its like a gta free dlc. also i didn't mean this as undermining it was meant to be taken as a question but thanks for info.

Last edited:

FlexinOnEm

Banned
There are many problems with this cheat. people say some of the problems and be fixed easy in a day or less. bruh dis cheat pi polar hits a 40k one game next game its dumping otc. unless they are doing a huge update. like come on bro even skeet updated already
brb ima get my crystal ball so i can see when it updates

Katar0

@Rias Besides what you said, not only this decides, but the cheat itself decides. Onetap is currently not able to predict normally, it cannot predict low HP neverlose, fatality and most other cheats. doubletap teleport onetap will predict right now nixware, otc.

tiagofx

They already said that they are reworking / improving some parts of the cheat and the next update will be huge, also, imo the update will be release in the next 10 days max