When will be next update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ntrzr

This is a small out-of-date list from last year's changes, there is much more in alpha and much much more to come.
  • Ragebot
    • Improvements to targeting and extrapolation against (exploiting) players
    • Improvements to resolving roll anti aim
    • Improvements to resolving backtracked ticks
    • Improvements to animations
    • Improvements to multi-points
    • Improvements to autostrafer
    • Improvements to all tickbase exploits
    • Reworked dormant system
    • Reworked shared ESP
    • Reworked safepoint
    • Added dormant aimbot
    • Added anti-exploit (cl_lagcompensation 0) support
  • Visuals
    • Added static prop modulation
    • Added skybox color modulation
    • Reworked grenade prediction (OOF)
  • Javascript
    • AntiAim.OverrideRoll
    • Local.OverridePoseParam
    • Local.GetMuzzlePosftion
    • Local.GetMuzzleAngles
    • Material.CreateInitialized
    • Input.GetScrollState
    • Render.SetScissorRectangle
    • Render.PopScissorRectangle
    • DataFile.SetKey raised to 2048
    • Render.Arc
    • Cheat.GetMainTime (All 4 below can be used for script debugging)
    • Cheat.GetRenderTime
    • Cheat.GetTimestamp
    • Cheat.GetTimestampMS
    • Ragebot.ForceTargetHeadPointscale
    • Ragebot.ForceTargetBodyPointscale
    • Entity.OverrideESPOpacity

Last edited:

FatherLogan

never (my last post got deleted bc staff mad)
image.png

• Wow
Reactions: keoperDAB

PaulP

Banned
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.

Reactions: swagbossmillionaire
I have been extensively testing the latest update, Onetap Alpha is an outstanding state, but still many bugs that need worked out. We are working very hard to resolve all of the current issues that are known to us. This does indeed take time though, we will be releasing after the release of CS2, as no sense in pushing an update when the entire game will be changed as we know it. I hope this clears some things up, we are very sorry for the delay.

Reactions: PaulP

PaulP

Banned
This cheat is dead!

ownedby

Developer sharklaser is too busy doing erotic furry roleplay, he has no time to give interviews to "spurdo news", there are more important things in his life than giving interviews to spurdo news.............like erotic furry roleplay..
this cheat IS DEAD..... I think that the admins still keep the online forum to make money from the people who still buy sub