what I think about onetap. Give me alpha and it will be god mode again

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ActualMini

I will be giving my current opinion and update my thread while I use the cheat.
My opinion comes from the usage of skeet and neverlose.
I did not find minor issues on the cheat such as shooting invalid ticks and so on.(examples) (YET)
But so far I am enjoying it.

RAGE: 5 / 10
Doubletap and backtracking felt weird compared to skeet / nl, I was getting easily backtracked when ideal peeking, the backtrack seemed non existant.
I will give the resolver a 6/10.
If you are coming from skeet or neverlose the minimum damage override will feel weirder.
Fake ducking will take a while and will teleport alot you if you have double tap or hide shots (exploits) on.
I believe there is no defensive doubletap and no doubletap on the knife 💀 .
I will give my opinion about safe point , prefer baim and etc in the future.
Doubletap feels slow.

ANTI-AIM: 5/10
The anti-aim is not very customizable but people were missing me with settings that were quickly made.
Missing edge yaw or auto direction on key.
No local view anti-aim.
Outdated

VISUALS: 7/10
I like the visuals in general but I due have some complaints related to the font in the health bar, the 9 just seems like a 8 so it's quite confusing if you are tired or not paying much attention.
Dormant felt kinda lacking not updating much but that can be related to not having anybody sharing esp updates and so on.
zoom and shifting colors are the same which makes it harder to read
Molotov icon while on fire is barely noticeable

MISC: 5/10
Directional strafer is inferior compared to skeet and neverlose, is not 100% accurate, harder to bait people and is not as user friendly.
Extended backtracking felt weird so I did not try to use since it seemed like I was just playing on a server with 100~ ping

SCRIPTS: 2/10
Compared to neverlose and skeet the api documentation is lacking a lot.
In my opinion it should change to LUA, reasons: alot of good LUAS from neverlose and skeet are public or were leaked therefore they could be ported to onetap easier if it used LUA
Who still uses javascript in csgo in 2k23

MENU: 4/10
The menu is confusing, the rage tab has alot of sub-tabs which should not exist, the key assignment is just a bad ideia since there are at least 2 places with that, you could simply use the right click in order to bind it on the feature name for example, just like neverlose or do it like skeet.
Using the username as tab just feels weird and confusing to new users.

Last edited:

keoperDAB

RAGE: 5 / 10
Doubletap and backtracking felt weird compared to skeet / nl, I was getting easily backtracked when ideal peeking, the backtrack seemed non existant.
bt issue will be fixed in the next update
If you are coming from skeet or neverlose the minimum damage override will feel weirder.
no, onetap dynamic hitscan is better at least it mostly go for baim while min dmg 1 instead of forcing head like gs

Fake ducking will take a while and will teleport alot you if you have double tap or hide shots (exploits) on.
yes but it doesn't seems to be a problem
I believe there is no defensive doubletap and no doubletap on the knife 💀 .
standby choke 💀
but yes there's no dt knife but you can override it using a js
Doubletap feels slow.
use script
Missing edge yaw or auto direction on key.
No local view anti-aim.
use script also local view anti aim=uncheck at target checkbox in anti aim tab
SCRIPTS: 2/10
Compared to neverlose and skeet the api documentation is lacking a lot.
In my opinion it should change to LUA, reasons: alot of good LUAS from neverlose and skeet are public or were leaked therefore they could be ported to onetap easier if it used LUA
Who still uses javascript in csgo in 2k23
^if you see a person yelling one language is better than another language
he probably got no idea about scripting lel

hatsuhaze

no, onetap dynamic hitscan is better at least it mostly go for baim while min dmg 1 instead of forcing head like gs

standby choke 💀

use script

Lua is most defitnely better than javascript, the syntax gives me a fucking headache but atleast im able to use ffi on lua which allows way more shit to be done.

ActualMini

standby choke 💀

use script

I've multiple luas made for skeet and neverlose, it's a fact that the api is lacking and javascript sucks in csgo game hacking
2nd "use script", gives a "skeet" vibe + javascript is ass make it LUA
3rd teleporting with fakeduck is obviously a problem, that's the same as saying a car that takes more time than others to break is not not a problem
next update is when, 2024 on onetap v5 ?

Last edited:

keoperDAB

I've multiple luas made for skeet and neverlose, it's a fact that the api is lacking and javascript sucks in csgo game hacking
and? i have multiple js made for onetap and so on so far
imagine talking one language is better than another language, you can't say Chinese is better than English or English is better than Chinese because both are different languages
Compare about them only makes your iq lower
2nd "use script", gives a "skeet" vibe + javascript is ass make it LUA
mentioned above
3rd teleporting with fakeduck is obviously a problem, that's the same as saying a car that takes more time than others to break is not not a problem
next update is when, 2024 on onetap v5 ?
use a script, it can be "fixed" if you think that's a problem
for me it teleport to the fakeduck place faster
you think that's useless but i think that's useful and that's it

ActualMini

Well I've seen the the scripts that you have made and they are shit
standby choke disables my jitter at least local sided, haven't seen server sided
the fakeduck is shit, delayed + you move way too fast, you can compare it to skeet and you will see that skeet fakeduck is what a fakeduck should be.
I rest my case with you, since you are fanboying an outdated cheat and you play like you joined 3 weeks ago, 0 hvh knowledge at all

keoperDAB

Well I've seen the the scripts that you have made and they are shit
thank you and so what?
standby choke disables my jitter at least local sided, haven't seen server sided
lmao dude talking about local side, it's only a visuals it doesn't *really* affect your jitter at all
the fakeduck is shit, delayed + you move way too fast, you can compare it to skeet and you will see that skeet fakeduck is what a fakeduck should be.
i have a lua for gsthat tp on fake duck, masterpiece script
I rest my case with you, since you are fanboying an outdated cheat and you play like you joined 3 weeks ago, 0 hvh knowledge at all
omg hvh king could u teach me abt hvh???;??? omg skeet users please invite me to gaysex duh

ActualMini

thank you and so what?

lmao dude talking about local side, it's only a visuals it doesn't *really* affect your jitter at all

i have a lua for gsthat tp on fake duck, masterpiece script

omg hvh king could u teach me abt hvh???;??? omg skeet users please invite me to gaysex duh
0 hvh knowledge have a nice day