v4. feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rainbowbow

rage bot 7/10 - On the first day of using v4 it was really good, and right I feel like the resolver is really bad. I played today 2 mm games I have hvhing against 2 semi-rage players with legit aa I missed all my shots. could only hit their body. resolver 5/10. fakelag still bad.

antiaim - 5/10 - need an update. aa is pretty bad rn using scripts can make it better but. its still not good.

fakelag - 7/10 - more fakelag options should be added.

legit bot -10/10 - good. very legit.

visuals 8/10 - missing some cool chams but overall the same as v3 + dormant esp kinda bad

menu 9/10 - cool menu

misc 10/10 - have everything

js - 7/10 missing some functions or event i don't really know anything about javascript but there are a lot of things you cant do on the current functions/events, unlike other software.

cloud configs 10 / 10!!!!!

Last edited:

tropics

rage bot 9/10 - its so fuc**** good double-tap p 2 bullets 2 headshots RESOLVER IS P why 9? fake lag sometimes teleports you back. tested on 13 ping server + 10 - 14 ticks.

visuals 8/10 - missing some cool chams but overall the same as v3 + dormant esp kinda bad

menu 9/10 - cool menu

js - idk not tested any js in v4 yet

The problem is likely something other than fake lag. Are you using a DT script at all?

qwq123456

rage bot 9/10 - its so fuc**** good double-tap p 2 bullets 2 headshots RESOLVER IS P why 9? fake lag sometimes teleports you back. tested on 13 ping server + 10 - 14 ticks.

menu 9/10 - cool menu

js - idk not tested any js in v4 yet

could v4 easily dump v3?

qwq123456

otc3 (as you call it) will dump a certain bruteforce pattern until the end of time
The AA between ot and otc are almost the same. only the accuracy and resolver consistence are different. but due to otc2 has no script interface that it has died out. with the help of scripts. otc3 will diminish the difference between ot gradually.

Rainbowbow

The AA between ot and otc are almost the same. only the accuracy and resolver consistence are different. but due to otc2 has no script interface that it has died out. with the help of scripts. otc3 will diminish the difference between ot gradually.
v4 need aa update cause the aa is kinda bad you need scripts to make it good