v3 feelings after v2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

gamer888

Uid /playstyle/brain/cfg issue.
I know you and i have seen you play all u do is go and sit on firebox in mirage. What do u expect, that onetap will resolve those mollies and nades you have to get. Do u want onetap to stop those nades and mollies for you?
i didnt understand??

gamer888

ot v3 resolver is soo good but AA little bad for now but maybe very soon update BEST CSGO cheat 2020 onetap.su v3

tobby

Early adopter
v1 was the best indeed, haven't tried v3 yet, but i'm sure it does just fine.

kami

Early adopter
v1 was the best , because only a few players had onetap hhhhh
now everyone has same resolver same shit = same chances
just config makes differences
yep v1 went crazy especially in january but mainly because it was the first hack to have proper desync and a resolver for it

Nosko

Totally not true like legit cfg issue I get like 8ks almost every single round this cheat is perfect rn... I don't know why ur hating on it just a cfg issue if ur shooting fakes its a cfg issue too just dont reply if u dont know what a cfg issue is smh

xxkracklexx

It could use some improvements not gonna lie but it's decent rn if you just rely on doubletap baim you can get a 8k like the person above me said
edit: and if you have issues just use the better doubletap script it makes a huge difference

Last edited:

Koltz

resolver is alot better, i had clips with v2 and early v3 of me spamming kids running with jitter, which doesnt happen now,
anti aims were better? in what sense lol it literally had a harcoded desync value of like 25º when max is 58 and it would overlap you loads of time when shooting compared to this one... this one needs a little more customization but overall its alot better
only thing i enjoyed more in v2 was the menu, it was quicker to use, not so much scrolling
its desync, doesn't matter, v2 or v3, it's all shitty

Etas

Subscriber
Early adopter
Some of u didnt even get to use v1, stfu stop talking stupid shit

Grumpy1

you do realize when v2 was a thing antiaims was also another thing right? you can't really compare the 2