v3 feelings after v2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ruppet

Ragebot - nice performance, but compared to v2 cannot resolve anything - needs A LOT of improvements. Doubletap & co works fine, nothing is wrong
Anti-aims - no idea why you did remove old way of angle offset, it was better in my opinion. Has some great ideas like fake desync, works decent for this desync era. Fakelags are not bad
Visuals - well there's literally nothing to say, mostly the same as before
Misc - OK too
JS scripts - well it's good that you did add something different, +1 point
Menu - it's not good as v2 menu, v2's one was prettier and more user friendly

Overall my score is 6.5/10 for current state, let's see what will be in future.

Venev

I totally not agree, thats a cfg issue, always resolve everyone, average score is always a 3.0 k/d

pretofudido

resolver is alot better, i had clips with v2 and early v3 of me spamming kids running with jitter, which doesnt happen now,
anti aims were better? in what sense lol it literally had a harcoded desync value of like 25º when max is 58 and it would overlap you loads of time when shooting compared to this one... this one needs a little more customization but overall its alot better
only thing i enjoyed more in v2 was the menu, it was quicker to use, not so much scrolling

Last edited:

drained

latest

Reactions: OUHMAHGAWD

jLOL

New is always bad 👺. Literally people coming up with the same points as they did when we went from v1 to v2.

Skra69

I agree totally v2 is better, v3 can't resolve fatality crack + anti aim sucks
Uid /playstyle/brain/cfg issue.
I know you and i have seen you play all u do is go and sit on firebox in mirage. What do u expect, that onetap will resolve those mollies and nades you have to get. Do u want onetap to stop those nades and mollies for you?