update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rfa

cheat misses in body with awp, scout. i remember the moment, when was today,i play with scar, and misses 7 bullets in legs, resolver turned very bad.

Phlo

cheat misses in body with awp, scout. i remember the moment, when was today,i play with scar, and misses 7 bullets in legs, resolver turned very bad.
we don't need an update, I barely miss and if I do it's my mistake. Probably a user issue.

lol why cry abt the update its fine rn
...... I keep missing And u call a uid issue or a cfg issue I using paid cfg and I play in aggresive playstyle awp awp is pretty good I don't even miss I miss so rarely in auto 😭 I keep missing and yes I use early and Force accuracy and my hitchance is 64 and min DMG 25 still miss it says spread issue which is due to resolver and prediction they just put spread to hide it even in nospread it says spread soo yeah

stepinpr

...... I keep missing And u call a uid issue or a cfg issue I using paid cfg and I play in aggresive playstyle awp awp is pretty good I don't even miss I miss so rarely in auto 😭 I keep missing and yes I use early and Force accuracy and my hitchance is 64 and min DMG 25 still miss it says spread issue which is due to resolver and prediction they just put spread to hide it even in nospread it says spread soo yeah
self explenatory - u buy configs and u think that spread = resolver

Domichap078

everyone shut up about, updates. just wait a fucking few days, and see, 2 days and its been 2 months, cant you fan boys just wait instead of bugging the fucking Staff members, also why cant you just chill doing something else, or havent you got a life?....