TRANNY KID PABLOXAMI RAPED ON MAIN MAP BY RYUUMI

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pabloxami

Discord_p8fzYAeVcx.png

Discord_Kjg1mjBaY3.png

him dodging rematch : (after he specified it wasnt friendly which i didnt know lol)
Discord_J2bNmn1Qmp.png

Discord_T7alnqomyO.png

ur a clown kid, only retards admit that they are scared to play me cuz they miss, next time dont say 4 fun and win and get so excited LMAO (infernos my best map btw)
maybe next time dont publicly dodge and admit why ur scared to play when its not a friendly LOL

Ryuumi

Banned
Discord_p8fzYAeVcx.png

Discord_Kjg1mjBaY3.png

him dodging rematch : (after he specified it wasnt friendly which i didnt know lol)
Discord_J2bNmn1Qmp.png

Discord_T7alnqomyO.png

ur a clown kid, only retards admit that they are scared to play me cuz they miss, next time dont say 4 fun and win and get so excited LMAO (infernos my best map btw)
maybe next time dont publicly dodge and admit why ur scared to play when its not a friendly LOL
ur so bad never think ur good ur main map is st marc thats why u said go st marc

pabloxami

if anything this just shows how superior i am to you? ur scared to play me again when i will sweat my ass off, you could barely beat me w keying LLOLOLOLOL

pabloxami

ur a liar clown that will get no attention, done with this topic cya nn mb beat me for real oh wait YOUR TOO FUCKING SCARED HAHAHAH

people that change their excuses for not playing is called being a scared dodger u went from "gotta take care of my dog" to "i keep missing" to "it was a serious bo1" ur cringe fr
Discord_o5nfwRLWPk.png

see why u got 3 friends ROFL

Last edited:

pabloxami

u asked to 1v1 st marc 2 months ago imagine asking for 1v1 for that long then losing me never think u are good kid that proves thats ur main map cause u always said go 1v1 st marc we went and i shat on u we never agreed to bo3 i dont give losers 2nd chances
i was saying go 1v1 st marc BCUZ U WERE DODGING EVERY OTHER MAP!!! like you always do just know many niggas are just laughing at yo dumbass

Ryuumi

Banned
i was saying go 1v1 st marc BCUZ U WERE DODGING EVERY OTHER MAP!!! like you always do just know many niggas are just laughing at yo dumbass
notice how i said go inferno and u only wanted to go st marc ? its ur main map quit the game