Honest Review From V1 User

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

CutUrWrist

RAGEBOT : 6/10

The resolver is just idk anymore it feels so much worse considering v2 dont even dump like v3 is. v1 didnt even do this bad.
the safe point makes the cheat just shoot for 12 damage no matter if ur min dmg is 1 or 80.
strictly safe just makes u shoot so slow by the time u shoot off one bullet u will be dead from dt users or anyone with a p2c.
cheat is alright if u turn off head and use 89 hit chance with super high acc boost so u dont miss any pastes.
the fake lag prediction i dont even know what happened because trying to hit people with fakelag in the air on this cheat is like breaking the resolver it just shoots dead backtrack and ive tried even with extended backtrack and many safer ragebot features to try and not miss but it still does.
The Hitboxes are finally fixed and work like they should u dont shoot toes if its off anymore thank god but it does feel like having toes/legs on now makes the cheat confused and it wont end up shooting idk why maybe something with the hitscan

ANTI-AIM : 8/10

Ok So AA Is Really Good, IMO the scripts make it worse, The Jitter is finally good and not bad like it was on v1 and v2 so thats a big +

the fake desync and avoid overlap help a lot, all the fakelag options help make people miss or have a delayed shot.

My only bad part with aa is the desync on shot getting ur on shot raped a lot more then normal and the hide real makes ur real actually peek most of the time

VISUALS : 9/10

So Visuals Are Really Nice Just They Need To Stop Taking Other Cheats And Do Something Unique I Dont Think People Are A Big Fan Of The Rifk Visuals The Old V2 Textured was good.

LEGIT : 10/10

The Legit Is Very Good Now And Works Perfectly Fine Ive Gotten To LEM on wingman and MGE in comp with it in prime no problem it works very well i have no problems with the legit.

Some Things Ive Said May Sound A Bit Bad About The Cheat But Its My Honest Opinion And What I Experience When I Fight OT Users With Other Cheats And We Just Need Better Updates Which I Hope Come In The Future <3

Krusk

staff👏keep👏 on👏denying👏this👏stuff, and they already got lazy as shit because of js I mean before js we got updates weekly. now? once a month, and not even those last long. this update lasted a week before being absolutely dead.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
staff👏keep👏 on👏denying👏this👏stuff, and they already got lazy as shit because of js I mean before js we got updates weekly. now? once a month, and not even those last long. this update lasted a week before being absolutely dead.
They aren't denying "this stuff", js was added as a form for scripting based on multiple requests for scripting, the updates are taking longer for various reasons.

PA40

we got updates weekly. now? once a month, and not even those last long.
Bruh even monthly updates are more frequent compared to other cheat providers lol; and idk if you understand but monthly updates are better than weekly cuz more things get done

Krusk

Bruh even monthly updates are more frequent compared to other cheat providers lol; and idk if you understand but monthly updates are better than weekly cuz more things get done
by not lasting long I meant that after 3 to 5 days the update doesn't even feel is there anymore, backtrack and fakelag prediction and other stuff, other cheat providers indeed take longer to update their shit but they make it last more than 5 days, takes longer but it's worth hitting p for more than 5 days or just 1 round or 1 match, hope this is clear so u can understand what I meant by the time of the cheat being updated

PA40

by not lasting long I meant that after 3 to 5 days the update doesn't even feel is there anymore, backtrack and fakelag prediction and other stuff, other cheat providers indeed take longer to update their shit but they make it last more than 5 days, takes longer but it's worth hitting p for more than 5 days or just 1 round or 1 match, hope this is clear so u can understand what I meant by the time of the cheat being updated
You realise that code doesnt break over time right? It cant just magically fuck up, you may stop feeling the update but its still there