to all monkeys crying about resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fary

Its ok ig. I wouldn't say the resolver is BAD, but after using nemesis and neverlose, their resolvers seem to more accurately shoot head. I'm not an expert cheat coder, I'm just comparing it to competitors.
well, even if it's guessing. Some cheats have more logic. So let's just play with the thought. neverlose have 7 methods used for resolving meanwhile ot has only 5. Even if the 2 resolving methods that neverlose has that ot doesn't, isn't the best. They will work in some situations where ot's reso won't since they don't have the same reso methods. Note this is not true and is just an example i came up with. It's like blackjack. Some smart mf's count the cards in order to win the money meanwhile some rely on luck. And some other people use methods that aren't as good as counting the cards, but better than relying only on luck.

CSKARMA1

well, even if it's guessing. Some cheats have more logic. So let's just play with the thought. neverlose have 7 methods used for resolving meanwhile ot has only 5. Even if the 2 resolving methods that neverlose has that ot doesn't, isn't the best. They will work in some situations where ot's reso won't since they don't have the same reso methods. Note this is not true and is just an example i came up with. It's like blackjack. Some smart mf's count the cards in order to win the money meanwhile some rely on luck. And some other people use methods that aren't as good as counting the cards, but better than relying only on luck.
Ima be honest my g. It may just be a placebo. All I'm saying is that I noticed with basically the same config, ported from ot, neverlose was more consistent and hit more heads. Wheather that's luck or something, Idk.

Fary

Ima be honest my g. It may just be a placebo. All I'm saying is that I noticed with basically the same config, ported from ot, neverlose was more consistent and hit more heads. Wheather that's luck or something, Idk.
I can't say for sure since i haven't used neverlose. But maybe their resolver is just better. Even if it's all about guessing when it comes to desync, your logic can always become better. And the better logic you got, the better reso you have and the higher the chance of guessing the correct side

cytex

Early adopter
nice iq u sell? oh its you again 220k uid onetap joiner
how do you compare 2 different cheats objectively? Like real facts. Im using hvh essentials and every skeet/aNaL users i met sucked me hard and dumped. If ur getting shitted on that doesnt means cheat is worse. Only thing i can say is not so good in ot is prediction but most of the time it works p anyway
nice uid buddy, but no fr stfu?

this -

"It's just fucking guessing with some logic behind it, like checking playbackrate, if they break lby, get their lby delta etc."

people need to understand LMAO.

heroTv1

Early adopter
Resolve is fine, sure it misses slow walk and other weird shit, but one tap is the best it has been in a while.

Reactions: 3de

HerrKatze

Hello there dear desync newcomers. I'm not sure where to post this, but let's post it here for now. I'm sorry you're missing heads with scout, but sadly desync is desync. We cannot get a fucking side with 100% accuracy or even close. It's just fucking guessing with some logic behind it, like checking playbackrate, if they break lby, get their lby delta etc.

But i'm sorry to break it to you, no hack will hit heads like you expect them to. Due to the fact that we get little info about desync from the server it's literally impossible to get their real consistenlty. I'm sure Onetap uses the little info we get about desync in order to make the guessing game a little bit more accurate. And from my experience i think they do a pretty good job given the circumstances.

And even if the resolver guess the correct side, what about their delta? Yes newcomers, we need to have their delta aswell! getting their desync delta is impossible, what we can do, is get their min and max desync based of their velocity somewhat accurately. We can use this logic in order to get where their fake head is. But even if their max desync is, let's say 53, it doesn't mean they will use it. They can still use something like 32. But most times this logic works as a lot of people just set their desync to the highest value possible, that way if we get the correct side, we will have them resolved. Now that's it for me, I'm tired of seeing posts everyday where people cry about resolver being bad.

NOTE: I'M NOT A CODER BY ANY MEANS, AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE ONE. IF ANYTHING I SAID MAKES 0 SENSE, PLEASE TELL ME. THIS IS JUST ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE ABOUT DESYNC
but one question, how does ot manage to miss onshot head 3 times in a row (asking for a friend) (all 3 hc=100 in logs + sp)

Last edited:

L4wless174

Early adopter
get muted losaslooooooollololololololololololoolololololoolo

b4stion

can u pls name all methods? cuz I only know bruteforce, freestand, animation and after hit blood based ones

Last edited:

Preccy

yeah but you forget i can desync 180 degrees

neverloses resolver is currently way better than onetaps due to the fact that onetaps resolver is currently just anti freestanding

xXuhn

Hello there dear desync newcomers. I'm not sure where to post this, but let's post it here for now. I'm sorry you're missing heads with scout, but sadly desync is desync. We cannot get a fucking side with 100% accuracy or even close. It's just fucking guessing with some logic behind it, like checking playbackrate, if they break lby, get their lby delta etc.

But i'm sorry to break it to you, no hack will hit heads like you expect them to. Due to the fact that we get little info about desync from the server it's literally impossible to get their real consistenlty. I'm sure Onetap uses the little info we get about desync in order to make the guessing game a little bit more accurate. And from my experience i think they do a pretty good job given the circumstances.

And even if the resolver guess the correct side, what about their delta? Yes newcomers, we need to have their delta aswell! getting their desync delta is impossible, what we can do, is get their min and max desync based of their velocity somewhat accurately. We can use this logic in order to get where their fake head is. But even if their max desync is, let's say 53, it doesn't mean they will use it. They can still use something like 32. But most times this logic works as a lot of people just set their desync to the highest value possible, that way if we get the correct side, we will have them resolved. Now that's it for me, I'm tired of seeing posts everyday where people cry about resolver being bad.

NOTE: I'M NOT A CODER BY ANY MEANS, AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE ONE. IF ANYTHING I SAID MAKES 0 SENSE, PLEASE TELL ME. THIS IS JUST ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE ABOUT DESYNC
Facts.