Stop crying about the resolver OT resolver is perfect

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feethoe

XD some fanboy licking ass better watch how it performs. Didn't even shot head when he was nearby
i had a feeling like majority of ot users are retarded but you are something special my god how can you even turn on your computer with that brain or lack thereof

xxxanny

I don't know what people think they will receive from praising the software so much.
onetap's resolver is clearly not it's strongest point and its definitely not perfect, some improvements can for sure be made imo.

I am not saying that the cheat is bad, all im saying is that there is a reason why there are so many negatives threads regarded onetap's performance.

boryfff

XD some fanboy licking ass better watch how it performs. Didn't even shot head when he was nearby
ct crouch prob 16 tick fakelag hmm no wonder why you were not shooting its very hard to shoot head and 99.99% of cheats wouldn't shoot in this situation

👍

FatherLogan

This post is false the resolvers not as people say it's not perfect but it's not horrible. The resolvers just needs to be good enough to hit body in 2021 cuz you only need to dt baim and just because you tap skeet users doesn't mean anything.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
there is a reason why there are so many negatives threads regarded onetap's performance.
because people who have no problems and enjoy using it will not waste half a day on the forum. the number of negative posters here accounts for less than 0.1% of the active userbase lmao.

thread locked since you guys love to devolve into pointless uid competition.

Reactions: initalice
Status
Not open for further replies.