to all monkeys crying about resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fary

Hello there dear desync newcomers. I'm not sure where to post this, but let's post it here for now. I'm sorry you're missing heads with scout, but sadly desync is desync. We cannot get a fucking side with 100% accuracy or even close. It's just fucking guessing with some logic behind it, like checking playbackrate, if they break lby, get their lby delta etc.

But i'm sorry to break it to you, no hack will hit heads like you expect them to. Due to the fact that we get little info about desync from the server it's literally impossible to get their real consistenlty. I'm sure Onetap uses the little info we get about desync in order to make the guessing game a little bit more accurate. And from my experience i think they do a pretty good job given the circumstances.

And even if the resolver guess the correct side, what about their delta? Yes newcomers, we need to have their delta aswell! getting their desync delta is impossible, what we can do, is get their min and max desync based of their velocity somewhat accurately. We can use this logic in order to get where their fake head is. But even if their max desync is, let's say 53, it doesn't mean they will use it. They can still use something like 32. But most times this logic works as a lot of people just set their desync to the highest value possible, that way if we get the correct side, we will have them resolved. Now that's it for me, I'm tired of seeing posts everyday where people cry about resolver being bad.

NOTE: I'M NOT A CODER BY ANY MEANS, AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE ONE. IF ANYTHING I SAID MAKES 0 SENSE, PLEASE TELL ME. THIS IS JUST ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE ABOUT DESYNC

CSKARMA1

Its ok ig. I wouldn't say the resolver is BAD, but after using nemesis and neverlose, their resolvers seem to more accurately shoot head. I'm not an expert cheat coder, I'm just comparing it to competitors.

Illfated

ok so the new onetap is the same as the old onetap, now you understand iq -2?
its literally just a new ui thats all this was intended to be this is no "new onetap" all you do by telling yourself that is putting urself into the ideal that its new and should be 100000x better

yoskirt

that's why I say that onetap is stagnant while the other cheats have constant updates for improvement

yoskirt

its literally just a new ui thats all this was intended to be this is no "new onetap" all you do by telling yourself that is putting urself into the ideal that its new and should be 100000x better
onetap has updates but they are trivial things, like changing the function of addFont for getFont (??)
why waste time doing this?

freebo

onetap has updates but they are trivial things, like changing the function of addFont for getFont (??)
why waste time doing this?

Because of suggestions that the scripting community gave.

Also, you say onetap development is stagnant while there are other p2cs that have gone more than half a year without updates at this point. Meanwhile, ot has added cloud scripting & configs, a new cloud API and a ton of various features & fixes.

You probably want them to update resolver and make it hit p100 head but at a certain point you have to realize that there isn't much more than can realistically be added and/or updated.

Simply, right now onetap is the best cheat - be it public or private, and that's something that hasn't happened since the release of skeet.

Fary

Because of suggestions that the scripting community gave.

Also, you say onetap development is stagnant while there are other p2cs that have gone more than half a year without updates at this point. Meanwhile, ot has added cloud scripting & configs, a new cloud API and a ton of various features & fixes.

You probably want them to update resolver and make it hit p100 head but at a certain point you have to realize that there isn't much more than can realistically be added and/or updated.

Simply, right now onetap is the best cheat - be it public or private, and that's something that hasn't happened since the release of skeet.
All cheats are better in some areas than others. Let's take nemesis for example. Their dt is insane. And no, I'm not talking speed wise because then ot is just as fast. But what I mean is accuracy. nemesis is the only hack i know with perfect dt prediction and that's something onetap doesn't have. Tho onetap is better in other areas like resolver/optimization

Last edited:
Reactions: xXuhn

n1qakilah

but after using nemesis and neverlose, their resolvers seem to more accurately shoot head
nice iq u sell? oh its you again 220k uid onetap joiner
how do you compare 2 different cheats objectively? Like real facts. Im using hvh essentials and every skeet/aNaL users i met sucked me hard and dumped. If ur getting shitted on that doesnt means cheat is worse. Only thing i can say is not so good in ot is prediction but most of the time it works p anyway

Last edited:

CSKARMA1

nice iq u sell? oh its you again 220k uid onetap joiner
how do you compare 2 different cheats objectively? Like real facts. Im using hvh essentials and every skeet/aNaL users i met sucked me hard and dumped. If ur getting shitted on that doesnt means cheat is worse. Only thing i can say is not so good in ot is prediction but most of the time it works p anyway
lol ima be honest my guy, idc what you have against me, I made one joke lmao. All I said was that I usually play on Hollywood hvh, and I notice a significantly more accurate resolver with specifically neverlose. I never said I was doing terribly either, tbh I actually prefer onetap's ragebot. This isn't an advanced study, It's just a pattern I noticed. Also, people dumping has to do with luck. No p2c is gonna dump like cheats did in 2018. The only time p2c will STILL dump is if they're using scout head only and the other person is using a good lagsync or low delta. Theres no need to be angry, its is only an observation, not an objective analysis.